↬you make a musically↫

I'm so close to 500 subscribers on my YouTube channel
Please subscribe!
And watch my new video pls

( drop your recent emojis; here's mine: 😂😫✌🏼💦😀😃😍😉😋🙄☹️😡❤️🤔🎶🥀🍖🤤😘😆🍾😁💍🤢✨🤗🤡😵😬🍺)

(Marcus); ♡

"Okay let's pick the most cutest most romantic song there is" Marcus says scrolling through the song options until he stops at one specific one.

"How about this one?" His mouth curls up into a smirk. "Really? Your the apple to my pie, your the straw to my berry" you sing in the voice of the song. "Okay" you grin.

He sets up the iPhone on a tripod and presses the timer to begin. You guys practised little dances and little kisses that you wanted to portray on the song.

As the musically starts you and Marcus spin and dance as he wraps his arms around your waist and plants kisses on you. You laugh smile as he kisses all over your face. The musically stops and Marcus can't help but replay it over and over laughing. "You're adorable" he giggles

(Lucas);♡

As Marcus holds the phone directly towards you and lucas, you both get into action as the song "despacito" plays. You begin to shuffle and sway your hips around lucas as lucas performs some mega tricks like front flips and backs making the video look really good. After you watch the video over and over lucas kisses you on the cheek. "Damn you look sexy working those hips" he growls into your ear. You look at him smirking. "Damn you look sexy performing the Matrix" you wink kissing his plump lips as you both post the video & ends up getting a feature.