↬making out↫

I could only dream to makeout with the twins 😒
I AM IN LOVE WITH FINN WOLFHARD

I could only dream to makeout with the twins 😒I AM IN LOVE WITH FINN WOLFHARD

(Marcus); ♡

It was pretty sunset down at the ocean view as your where cruising with family. A guy you recently met named Marcus was currently with you as you both sneaked on a roof top admiring the breath taking view.

"What a beautiful view" he gasps looking into the pinky sky.

"I am the view" you smirk at your smartass comeback.

He looks at you raising your eyebrow. "You're another beautiful view" he eyes you up and down checking you out.

You can't help but slightly blush at his comment and his body language. "Speechless?" He winks and you nod.

"You make me feel like that quite often" you sigh daring not to make contact with him. You knew he was looking at you, but you still didn't look at him.

He moves your face to face him. His eyes move from your eyes to your lips hinting to kiss you. You couldn't handle it no longer. You grab his collar and smash your lips to his.

He was shocked at first but smirked into the kiss kissing you back. His hands move to grab hold of your face hungrily kissing you as the sun sets down and the peek of the night begins to appear.

Your hands move from no where to around his neck softly gripping his dark curls and locks making him groan as you both wanted more.

Marcus licks your bottom lip asking and hinting you for an entrance and you gladly accept as your tongues fight in a battle of love and tongue punches. The sloppy wet kisses yet very lovely continues as you move into his lap slowly grinding on his d.ick. You feel his bulge get harder in his tight black jeans causing you to giggle. You both pull away and check your phones 5.28pm

"Shit. I've got dinner at the restaurant now. Continue later?" You smirk

"I'm first on the list" he winks as you leave Marcus amused.

(Lucas): ♡

New Year's Eve. The time where everyone celebrates the beginning of a new year. New dreams, new disappointments, new people etc.

Originally you where going to spend it with your family, until your crush Lucas invited you to his house to spend it with His family and couple of his mates will be there too.

You pick the classiest dress in your closet. It was a shimmering red one with bits of confetti on it. It was beautiful and your favourite one.

Finishing your makeup and wearing your matching heals you head downstairs holding the dish you where going to bring. Potato salad.

"Honey, you look so gorgeous" your mum smiles at you

"Thank you" you smile as she drives you to Lucas's house.

You hop out the car and sigh as your nerves where kicking in now.

You knock on the door patiently waiting when the door swings open, Lucas is standing there in a tuxedo suit with a matchin bow tie. He looked very handsome you must admit.

"Woah, y/n y-you look b-beautiful" he smiles flashing his teeth.

You blush and look down "thank you Lucas, you look very handsome yourself" you fix his bow tie to make it straight.

"Thanks" he smiles and lets you in.

"Oh I brought you guys some potato salad" you smile handing him the tray

"You didn't have to, but thank you" he chuckles grabbing holding of your wrist

"Mum, this is y/n" lucas smiles

"Nice to meet you!" You smile and she smiles "I've heard so much about you dear! Nice to meet you to" she kisses you on the cheek and lucas introduces you to everyone else.

"Wanna go in my room?" Lucas asks and you nod

Lucas opens his bedroom door, what you saw is nothing you expected. The room was super neat and tidy with a few posters on the wall of cars. His colognes where on one shelf while he has a desk on the side.

"Your rooms cleaner than mine" you chuckle standing near the door way

He laughs back "take a seat" he leads you to the bed

You listen to him and sit down next to him eyes wondering around his room.

"Excited for a new year?" Lucas asks moving closer to you and leaning towards you

"I mean yeah I guess, it's a new year, new People and new opportunities to come" you shrug moving closer to him as well

Lucas looks at you in the eyes before speaking.. "thank you for taking time to come to my New Year's Eve party" me smiles placing his right hand on your thigh. You feel butterflies in your tummy as he does circle motions on your skin with his index finger

"And thank you for inviting me I never expected you to invite me if I'm being honest" you say hesitantly.

"What why? Why wouldn't I?" He says shocked from your answer

"Because look at you, you're popular, positive. Every one likes you your funny and well I'm just... me" you say the last part more of a whisper

"Your just you? That's the best thing! I love everything about you y/n, your not one of those typical plastic bitches at school, they're all the same and I hate that! You're different your fun, I love being with you I love spending time with you.. you make me.. smile" you looks up at you and you blush

This was your high school crush saying this about you "really?"

"Yes! I mean all of it" he grins tucking your hair behind your ear

You giggle moving closer to him, faces inches apart. He grabs hold of your chin looking at you in the eyes. He bites his bottom lip and leans in. You do the same, lips finally touching you kiss him and kisses back, you put your arms loosely around his neck pulling him closer. Both lips begin to move in perfect sync. Perfect match.

He bites your bottom lip and you gasp giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue in, the battle of your tongues made you moan. You still couldn't process what was actually happening.

Lucas eventually pulls away making his way to your jaw leaving sloppy kisses and down to your neck. He stops at your collar bone leaving his mark. He goes back to your lips and tackles you into the bed. His hand slightly lifts your shirt roaming your stomach, his touch gave you so much sensation to your body.

He finally lifts your shirt off, you move on top of him softly grinding feeling his d.ick harden. You both pull away

You blush and so does he "that felt really good, like holy fuck, but we should continue this later, we have people over from school" lucas laughs And you do as well

"Yeah I agree, lets go"

(Sorry that Lucas's one is much better 😰)