↬He fights for you↫

Enjoy this chapter, any preference requests? Leave a comment below.

Instagram: chanel.wattpad

Queen or princess?
Princess. 👑

🍥

(Marcus); ♡

"Hey baby girl"

Jackson. The schools player. The schools co captain on the football team. Of course marcus was the official captain. His had a crush on you ever since 4th grade.

"Go away Jackson" you role your eyes shutting your locker door nearly slamming it in his face.

"Oh cmon baby! Dump Marcus his no good for you anyway" Jackson says running up to you

"Jackson! Stop calling me baby. And Marcus is perfect for me" you groan stopping in your tracks

Jackson grabs you shoves you on the lockers "I want you" he hisses in your ear. "Get off!" You say trying to push him but his grip was Just to much for your small bones

"You heard my girl. Get the fuck off her!" Marcus screams pounding onto Jackson.

Marcus spins Jackson around and punches him in the nose and jaw "stay away from her got it?"

"Your dreaming" Jackson punishes Marcus back

You bit your nails as they continue to punch around. "Stop!" You screamed trying to stop them from killing eachother

"Jackson just piss off please and go to your class." You say and he actually listens to you.

You help Marcus up and kiss him. "Thank you baby"

(Lucas); ♡

"G-get off m-me" you squirm and stud as the schools tough guy, yet the guy who's been crushing on you.

He grabbed you when you least expected it and shoved you both in the janitors closet.

"Kiss me cupcakes. I know you want to" he smirks.

"P-please I have a boyfriend" you've never been more scared.

"I don't give a flying fuck. KISS ME!" He suddenly raises his voice making you squirm even more.

You just shake your head. There was No way. "Fine. Then I'll do it." He has your hands hooked on the door. Holding them together with just one hand.

He leans in and kisses you. You squirm not being able to move or say anything.

Suddenly the door pounds open. You see your boyfriend Lucas there filled with anger. He was furious. You never liked it when Lucas was mad. It scared you.

His eyes where darker than usual and his face with light red. He grabs max ( schools tough guy ) and shoves him against the door. "What the F.UCK did you do to her?"

You begin to cry. Everything was overwhelming you. "Nothing" Max smirks looking at you

Your jaw drops. "He grabbed both of my hands, so I couldn't move and he passisted to kiss me. I kept saying no and he just kissed me, I wasn't able to move or anything. I was so scared lucas" you burst out crying. Lucas's face was even redder. "How fucking dare you touch my girl"

He punches max straight on the face, his lip was bleeding along with his nose. Lucas then took another shot at his stomach. Max dropped the floor groaning. "P.rick" you mutter.

You grab Lucas, to stop him from murdering max. You turn kiss Lucas. "Thank you my life saver"

"You're my princess. It's my duty of care" he kisses back