↬he teaches you how to kiss↫

This book is nearly done forever. Soon I won't be updating any more.
I'm only gonna focus on my IT and Martinez twins books so read them, trust me you won't regret it if your reading this book 😘😄
I'm so sorry that this book is going to end soon, it's just been to long and I'm not that in love with the donee twins anymore

I'm starting to fall in love with the stranger things cast ( FINN WOLFHARD🌈😍). So yeah, read my other books. Love you guys xx

Also, I wanna make a stranger things book, but idk what book to make. Any ideas?

(Marcus); ♡

You and your boyfriend Marcus have been dating for over a month and still haven't had any affection in the relationship yet.

You where both currently on a rooftop in the city that Marcus had discovered one day when he was upset.

"This is where I come when I'm sad" Marcus says looking at you

"Ita beautiful" you say gasping admiring the view.

"You're the first one I've brought here" he smiles looking at you

"Why?" You say shocked

"You're special to me, you mean a lot to me." He smiles moving closer to you. "Really?" You say rather shocked.,

"Yes of course why wouldn't you be?" He says shocked as well. "Because no one ever cares" you sigh looking out on the open. "Well I do... a lot" he smiles shifting your face towards his.

You feel really nervous as you've never done anything before. As in kiss a boy. Or girl lol. He leans in but you move your head away. "Oh a-sorry" he says thinking he made a mistake. "No Marcus it's just well you know I've never really kissed before.." you awkwardly say trying to avoid eye contact but badly failing.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when you said that. "What? Really no way" he says giggling . "Yep I'm a lip Virgin. What's so funny?" You say getting annoyed. "Nothing, it's just im shocked, you're so gorgeous how is that possible?" He says which causes you to only blush.

"Thank you and I don't know" you shrug. A smirk appears on his face. "Well I can teach you babe"

You blush again "o-ok"

He grabs your face and moves your hair out of your face. "Baby girl calm down" he laughs you nod. "I'm gonna plant a kiss on your lips and just move them with mine in sync." He says "I think I can do that" you smile

He smirks and kisses your lips, his soft defined perfect lips. You do exactly what he says and move them in sync. Pretty soon you had a nice rythem going on. You moaned a couple times as the hookup got intense. Soon enough Marcus pulls away. "Are you sure that was your first time y/n?" 

You nod "why?"

"Because you were pretty fuckin good for a first timer" he laugh wrappin his arms around you looking out at the beautiful view again.

(Lucas); ♡

You and your bestfriend lucas where at a fair together. He came with you as you where meeting up with a boy called Ivan and you had no idea how to kiss or anything else. Plus you where fucking nervous as hell.

Lucas's original plan was to hang with you until ivan texts you and then lucas would go off with his brothers who were also here.

You and Lucas walk together behind the animal farm sitting in hay. "Lucas I'm so nervous what if you doesn't like me what if I say or do something stupid-" he cuts you off. "Y/n you'll be fine, he'll love you just the way you are. Your dopey unique self is perfect" he smiles holding your hand. He was always a comforting best friend. "Lucas I've never even kissed a fucking boy before... I'm a looser" you say looking down.

Lucas lifts your chin up facing him. "Hey! Never call your self a looser again! So? Doesn't matter that you haven't kissed anyone. Everyone goes at their own pace, I don't think your a looser y/n your beautiful" he smiles and you hug him. "Thank you lucas, but I'm still concerned" you shrug. He rolls his eyes at you. "Do you want me to teach you?" He raises his eye at you. "W-what?" You studded. "Do you want me to teach you how to kiss? I'm your bestfriend I'm happy to help you"

"If it's okay.." you smile nervously. Lucas grabs hold of your face with his hands. "Put your arms around my neck" he says and you do so. "When I kiss you, don't use tongue straight away, you need to take it slow. And move your lips in sync" you says and you nod "I think I can manage that" you nod "I'm gonna kiss you now y/n" he says and you nod. You both close your eyes and your lips meet. He dominates you as his lips move at a steady pace against yours. You begin to understand and move your lips over his. After about 4 minutes you pull away. "Perfect" he smiles and holds you up. "Woah" was all you managed to say.