↬he misses you↫

I'm a meme 🙃🙂😇🦄

I'm a meme 🙃🙂😇
🦄

(Marcus); ♡

Marcus pov

It's been 4 months without her. I haven't spoken/ seen the love of my life in 4 months, and each day just gets worse. I had to see her, even though we are no longer together I need her.

I ride my skateboard to her place, it only took about 20 minutes. I leave it in the door step proceeding to knock. I build up my courage and do it anyway. I tired y/n opens the door. She had red puffy eyes and manly black circles under her eyes. She was wearing a grey hoodie and black sweat pants

"Marcus?" She says clearing her throat whipping her eyes.

"H-hey" I softly say

"What are you doing here?" She leans against the door

"Well umm I came to see you obviously - look it was a bad idea I should just g-" she cuts me off

"No- come in" she says

A massive relief flows over your body once she said yes. "Thank you" you smile

It was awkward at first, no one had anything to say.

"Would you like a drink or?" She asks me. I look her "no thanks.- look about me coming over. I need to talk to you"

She licks her lip and comes to me and sits down. I stare into her eyes as she stares into mine.

"Y/n.. these 4 months have been hell. I need you. I need you to Survive, to be happy. I know we had a bad breakup but we can forget this and move on. Please I know you miss me too" I say hoping she would give in.

"Marcus- no.. it won't be that way ever again. We both need to move on. Meet different people. You'll always be in my heart though" she says kissing me one last time.

I look at her as a tear slides down my face. "I love you"

(Lucas); ♡
Lucas Pov

I haven't spoken to my best friend of 6 years in 6 months all because of my now ex girlfriend. She refused me to have any contact with y/n because apparently I might "cheat" on her. Me being an idiot I stopped talking, seeing & messaging her. I know I broke her heart. And now I don't know if she will take me back..

I call out an uber to take me to her place. Today was the day I was gonna let my heart pour to her in forgiveness. Back to reality the uber arrives and I pay him his share and stay silently waiting to get to y/n house.

I thank the uber as I hope out, I walk up to her oak door and knock 3 times just like we did when we were kids. I'm sure she'll recognise the knock.

I could hear slow footsteps and a stop at the door. I knew that she knew. I could feel it in my gut.

She eventually opened the door. She wasn't really shocked when she saw me. "What brings you here?" She says rather blunt.

"Look y/n I know your mad. You probably won't forgive me but I lost someone in my life that was so important to me. Because of my stupid actions I lost her. She was more than best friend. She was family. Because I was caught up in a relationship I blocked everything around me. I didn't know what I lost until it was gone. It took me 6 months of sadness and hating myself for doing it but I now know I need you. I've learnt my lesson loud and clear and I know I've broken you. I do. I just want you to give me another chance. I'll make it up to you y/n please..." I begin to cry that's how much I needed her. She was my ride or die.

She looks at me with sympathy in her eyes. "Lucas.. you better ducking learn your lesson! Do you know how much you hurt me when you just cut me off like that?! I had sleepless nights because of you. I didn't know what the fuck I did! I stayed up 24:7 trying to distract my self. Look I'm glad you came back. I... forgive you" she opens the door and runs into my arms and hugs me tight.m

I breathe loudly "I'm so glad you do, I'll never let go of you again. I promise" I kiss her cheek holding her tight.