↬ 80s date ↫

(Marcus); ♡

"Be ready by 3pm ok babe?" Marcus says through the phone and then hanging up before you got a chance to say yes.

You raise your eyebrow wondering why he wants you to be ready by then.

You dress in skinny blue jeans, a plain black cropped top and a flannel, matching your outfit you add a red and white bandanna. And slip on your timberlands.

You check your phone 2.58pm. You read to your self. You walk out the front door and sit on your porch waiting for Marcus to arrive.

Marcus pulls up on the drive way And grabs your hand. "I like the bandanna, very much like the 80s" he winks

Getting out the car you look to find yourself at a restaurant called "happy days"

"Marcus!! I love this place!" You squad running into the restaurant.

You and Marcus take a seat and check the menu book. "Oooo chocolate milkshake sounds perfect" you grin. "I think I'll have the vanilla one"

You then grab $2 out your purple purse and insert it into the duke box. "What song?" You ask Marcus

"I don't mind babe, you choose" he smiles.

"Ok" you smile looking through the different options

You chose the cover of jasmine thompson "ain't no body".

It begins to play and Marcus immediately smiles. "This is the song that was playing when we first met"

"I know" you giggle. Your milkshakes then arrive and you and your amazing boyfriend talk about anything & eveything.

(Lucas); ♡

You open the front door wanting to go out for a coffee, when you unexpectedly see a ray of pretty colourful flowers and a note on your door step.

Smiling and smelling the flowers, you walk back inside putting the flowers in a jar and opening the note

Meet me @ Starbucks b4 4.pm

You knew it was your boyfriend Lucas obviously. You leave the note and rush out the door walking around the corner to Starbucks.

You see Lucas sitting there impatiently looking at his watch.

You smile and sit down "what's up baby boy" you kiss his cheek

"Finally!" Was all he could say "I've been here for 5 minutes"

"Oh wow, that's sooooo long" you sarcastically say and he giggles.

"Anyway let's go" he grabs your arm and taking you to a big meadow.

"Woah lucas" you say after seeing a picnic mat set on the ground.

"Is this all for me?" You ask

"Sure is my princess" he kisses your forehead.

You guys sit down looking at the clouds and trying to guess what make out what they look like. While eating your sandwiches.

So sorry this was badly rushed. I'm sitting on a train in Milano while doing this.

I don't want to leave Europe and go back home 😢.

Anyway..
Do you have any siblings? If so how many?