↬why me?↫

What's up my precious buttercups? ❤️✨ hope y'all having a lit day today or tonight
---------how old where you when you had your first kiss?---------

I was (12) 😂😩 (cringeeee)

Thanks for 21k reads, sorry I haven't uploaded I just came back from a holiday :) enjoy my babies

(Marcus); ♡

You stand there looking in the mirror with no makeup on. Suddenly noticing all your flaws. Acne, bags under your eyes, big nose, moles, freckles etc. you begin to feel really insecure the more you looked in the mirror.

You look down suddenly feeling a pair of arms snake around your waist placing a soft kiss to your cheek.

"Marcus.." you ask stilling looking into the mirror.

"Hmm?" He mumbles while resting into the crook of your neck.

"Why me?" You find the courage to finally ask him.

He looks up at you. "What do you mean baby?"

"Like why'd you choose me) theirs so many other pretty girls. Like your fans, at school and just generally around you" you look down

"Y/n.. don't EVER doubt yourself. You are you, that is truer than true and there is no one more youer than you! Yes that's a famous poem but it's true! I love you for you. Everything about you makes me smile, your face, eyes, and those big juicy lips that turn me on. Don't even get started." He smiles looking down at you kissing your head.

You smile "I love you so much Marcus" you smile pecking his lips.

(Lucas); ♡

You rush home from school, running up stairs And slamming your door behind you locking it. You throw you stuff everywhere annoyed and upset. You where in that insecure mood.

You often would doubt and question yourself asking why is Lucas with me? HIS to good.

Today after school, you where with Lucas and his friends. Recently this new girl Rebecca just moved in at your school and is now in your friendship group.

She was drop dead gorgeous, you felt like Lucas needed her instead. You felt like her beauty should be with Lucas. And you couldn't stand feeling that way.

You cried and cried into your pillow mascara everywhere, hair in your mouth.

You hear sudden footsteps make there way up the staircase and opening your door open.

"Go away mum" you scream continuing to cry

"Y/n?.." Lucas says with a faded voice

You suddenly turn around. "Uh hi"

"What happened? Who made you cry?" He gets worried walking towards you

"Nobody." You say

He comes and sits next to you pulling you into his lap. "Why are you crying princess?"

"My thoughts lucas." You sigh. Stupid mind

"Tell me, I hate seeing you upset"

"It's just that the new girl Rebecca. I like her and everything don't get me wrong. But it's just so sooooo pretty she's stunning. And it makes me insecure I feel like you to are getting closer and you like her. She's just gorgeous. And and I'm just me" you almost whispered towards the end

He looks at you as if he feels the pain your currently facing and feeling.

"Sorry I'm crying, it's really dumb I know"

"Princess.. firstly you'd look just as beautiful when you'd crying and secondly, Rebecca is a nice looking girl but besides the point she's not you! She doesn't have that weird yet goofy side like you, she doesn't think like you and she isn't you! I feel In love with you and only you, and every other girl I see around is irrelevant. I only think about you. When I wake up till when I'm asleep it's always you"

You look at him. Every time you see him it's like the first time all over again. "I love you Lucas." You hug him tightly

"I love you too princess" he hugs back

______

I just found out I'm from the Middle East as well lol wtaf 👅
It's super cool I can't even believe it