↬injuries↫

(Marcus); ♡

"I swear it wasn't me! I didn't say anything!" You hide behind a car hearing your friend Marcus caught in a gang bang. You move a bit closer to hear what else they where saying.

"Then who the FUCK was it? You where the only one there you stupid twinkle twat" one of the guys say shoving Marcus up on the car you where hiding on. You raise your eyebrow With the insult "twinkle twat".

"W-well it wasn't me. Please let me go, I have a family I love and need" Marcus says stuttering in fear.

They just punched Marcus in the face and kicked and continued to beat him until you decided that was enough.

"Ayyy stop that right now!" You say up close to them

"Aww his little princess is here to save the day" they say acting girly

"Excuse me?" You say getting up closer

"What are you gonna do?" They laugh "you're just a girl"

Your jaw drops when they say that "I can't believe you drop kicks. Bashing up my bestfriend for no reason, acting like your some punk rock shit like seriously go back to school, get yourselves an education and fuck up" you say grabbing Marcus hand and running

You bolt back to your place "sit here" you say to Marcus insisting him to sit on the kitchen counter.

You turn the light on looking at his painful cuts and bruises you place your hand along his cheek looking at the cut on his eyebrow. And the black bruised eye. "Thank you y/n" he gives a small smile

"It's ok Marcus. I'm always here for you. You're my bestfriend, my ride & die. I got your back and you got mine" you smile kissing his cheek.

"I love you" he says hugging you.

"I love you too" you grab the cotton buds and begin to clean up his cuts across his eyebrow. "Ouch" he groans as the salt water hits his face.

"I'm nearly done" you say sticking a band aid across his cheek where another big cut had formed. "Marcus.." you say

"Yeah?"

"What really went down with them?" You run your hands through his hair

"They accused me telling the police they did weed. I saw them deal it and everything but I didn't tell the cops. So they tracked me down and beat ms up. I mean if was 5 against 1." He says sighing.

You pout. Just hugging him not saying anything. "Cmon have a nice warm shower and we can cuddle on the couch" you say helping him down. "That sounds perfect"

(Lucas); ♡

"Ouch fuck y/n it hurts so much" Lucas says groaning and moaning in horrible pain.

You lifted his shirt off as he got into a fight st school, to see cuts all across his back and chest.

"My god Lucas!"

You grab bandages, and salt and water and settle Lucas down.

"Baby boy. Sit down" you say helping him on the counter. You kiss his collar bone and grab a cotton bud to begin cleaning

You dab it on the massive cut / bride across his chest "oh m-my god" he screams. To be honest for you it sounded like you where giving him a head job.

"Lucas stop moving!" You say dabbing it on the other cuts "babe it hurts so much"

"I know, I'm trying to clean it for you" you wrap the bandages across his bare chest.

"Are you done?" He asks pouting

"Yep, all finished" you smile wrapping your arms around his neck before leaving a wet sloppy kiss.