↬drug addiction↫(L)

I'm kinda obsessed with Kristoff from frozen ❄️🌎🙈 and Olaf too ⛄️☃️
Can we just take a moment and appreciate how cute Kristoff is tho?! 💥

I'm kinda obsessed with Kristoff from frozen ❄️🌎🙈 and Olaf too ⛄️☃️Can we just take a moment and appreciate how cute Kristoff is tho?! 💥

🌧

Lucas point of view

I can't deal with life anymore. Nothing is going right. My mothers in hospital, my dads an alcoholic, my siblings are in prison and off the rails.

I run into the empty bedroom I sleep in. I remember a friend giving me some drugs.

I open the bag hidden at the back of the room. I yell and scream throwing stuff everywhere. "why god!!!! Why me???" I sob.

I pull out the needle, I check its full of substances.

I shake lifting my sleeve up. It was sharp like an edge of a knife. I bit my bottom lip and stick it in my arm. "Ugh" I groan in pain rolling over the floor I was shaking historically and yelping in pain.

I crawl myself to the bathroom and bang my head against the shower. I cry and cry. I take out cocaine from my pocket. I rip the packet open and sniff it up my nostrils.

I feel as if I'm having a seizure now. I cry and yell again screaming.

Your pov

You hear screaming and yelling coming from next door. It's been going on for over 20 minutes now and you were concerned.

And run next door and knock. "Fuck off" someone yells back you can bear they've been crying

"Are you ok? I'm coming in" you sigh. You knew your neighbour lucas. He and you were best friends growing up. Then you went separate ways in high school.

You open the door that hasn't been locked and you walk around the house looking for him

"Lucas it's y/n"

"Go away, you can't see me like this" he sobs. It was coming from the bathroom.

"Lucas in helping you out. I've seen you cry before"

You walk into the bathroom gasping. There were needles on the floor and white powder all over his shirt.

"Lucas oh my god!" You run over to him holding him in your arms.

"I'm fucked y/n my life is FUCKED up. I'm a monster" he groans.

"Lucas why?" You say running your hands through his hair

"I've lost everything"

"You haven't lost me" you smile, you help pick him up and take him to the bedroom. "I'll get some water and sage" you say

You hand him the glass of water and help him drink it since his hands were shaking.

"Good boy lucas" you kiss his head.

"Why are you doing this for me y/n?" He cries again.

"Because once upon a time somebody helped me. And I always pay what I owe." You look at him

"Lucas look at yourself. Your gonna die if you don't stop." You sigh

He just looks at you whipping his tears.

You sage his house, to clear all bad vibes and spirits around.

You take a seat next to him on the bed. "I missed you" he smiles a little. It was the first smile his given in months.

Instead of saying anything back, you lean in and kiss him. He was shocked at first but then kissed you back.

You pull away "we're gonna work through this together"

A/n; please don't ever do drugs. There is always someone out there that cares.