↬middle of the night↫

What's ur favourite breed of dog?
What's your middle name?
And lastly if ur name wasn't ur current name what would it be?

-

(Marcus); ♡

You toss and turn in your sleep with a grumbling stomach screaming for food. The thought of hot chips and all that junk just made your mouth water in pleasure.

You slowly climb out of bed, but Marcus tightens his grip around your waist not wanting to let go. You carefully push his arm away and tip toe downstairs grabbing a packet of crisps.

"Baby?" A familiar voice yells and you jump. You turn to see your boyfriend standing there without a shirt on.

"Yeah?" You whisper opening the packet

"It's 3.am what on earth are you doing?" He chuckles

"I was hungry" you now your head down in embarrassment

"And this is why you are my girlfriend"

(Lucas); ♡

You groan and moan in your sleep as sharp pains in your stomach ache you. And no it wasn't that time of the month.

You sit up holding your stomach trying to prevent the pain. You look over at your boyfriend peacefully sleeping with little snores.

About 5 minutes later, you hear lucas sit up "what's wrong princess?" He asks rubbing your back

"My tummy is really hurting for some reason" you wipe the tear from your eyes because the pain was that bad.

He looks at you with sympathy "hold on bubs" he gets out of bed and returns with a glass of water, pandol and a mini heat pack.

"Thank you so much baby boy" you kiss his cheek. You take out 2 tablets and swallow them quickly sipping your water.