#1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun had risen up slowly. A nice city had began its day. People left to work early. Some slept in or went out and about. A pair of birds had flown together happily as they landed in their nest happily chirping to one another. A young boy named Crimson had opened his eyes softly and woken up. He smiled and stretched a bit happily and smiled. He got up walking to his bathroom as he began to wash up. He brushed his teeth and yawned tiredly walking down stairs. He smiled at the smell, he sat ay at the table seeing his mother, Neo, cook. He smiled happily. His sister came downstairs as she yawned cutely, her name, Nui. They smiled as their Mother presented them with Pancakes. They smiled happily eating. Crimson's phone rang as he answered it. "Hello?" he asked. "Hey Crimson!" Sonata happily said. This caused Crimson to smile. "Where the heck are you!? The bus is about to leave your house!" a female voiced yelled. This voice belonged to Mine. Both Sonata and Mine are Crimson's best friends, he panicked and hung his phone up fast. He ran upstairs grabbing his backpack as he smiled. "Bye Mom love you!" he happily said running out with his sister. Neo giggled and waved bye. Crimson ran on board into the bus as he smiled barely making it. "Made it!" he smiled only to have his ear pulled by Mine as she pulled him along as he squirmed trying to get away. "Hey Crimson!" Sonata happily said as Mine saw with her and dragged Crimson along as well. "Hey Sonata." he said rubbing his ear a bit. "I can't believe were going on that trip this saturday! Its gonna be so awesome!" Sonata happily said. Crimson and Mine smiled as they were excited as well. The bus took off as everyone chatted and smiled happily talking to one another.

They arrived at school. Everyone smiled getting off the bus as they walked and talked to their classrooms. Crimson and his friends separated. He smiled about to head into his class until the school.bulley had got in his way. "Great the nerd is here." they said. Crimson sighed a bit seeing this. "Hey Audrey.." he said seeing the female bully in front of him. "Morning to you, anyways, I won't be here later so instead of bullying you I'll just text some means things to you." she said walking away. Crimson sighed and shrugged walking into class. He smiled and sat at his desk. His first period is chemistry. The Chemistry Teacher, Majin Dee, walked in and smiled happily saying hello to the class. Everyone started their work in class. Majin Dee walked over to Crimson and tapped his shoulder softly. "Could you help me with something to show the class, Crimson?" she asked and smiled. Crimson blushed a bit but smiled getting up with her. The class saw this as Majin Dee giggled and smiled. "Okay Class, yesterday I saw something new and I would like to try that today with Crimson!" she smiled happily. The students had put their things away to see as they smiled.

Majin dee walked the streets happily as she nibbled on the sweet treat she had bought. She heard giggling and laughing which caught her attention. She looked over and saw a couple hugging and holding each other close. She watched a bit confused as they pulled out a box of poky and played the loving game happily. Majin Dee giggled seeing this as she happily went on with her day.

The class bell rang as everyone blushed seeing this. Crimson was dark red as he walked away a bit dizzy. Majin Dee giggled waving bye to her students and smiled eating chocolate and sat at her desk with her feet up.

Crimson blushed red and regained consciousness. He shook his head embarrassed. "Alright, what class should I go to next?" he asked himself and wondered only to smile as he ran off to the band hall happily.

To Be Continued...

(This is a story that I never got to finish and i promised to do so. And I will hope you like the story buddy!^^)