Its a...

Four and a half months later!!! 💞💞

I pushed a final time and the screams of a newborn filled the room.

I still don't know the gender of my baby. I didn't want to know until I had him or her.

"It's a girl!" The doctor said happily cleaning her off I relaxed my muscles and laid my head back.

"You did great." Finn said planting a kiss on my head

The nurse wrapped her up and brought her to me.

She was so light and small. I wrapped my arms around her and cried. I already knew her name.

"What would you like to name her?" The nurse asked.

"Her name is Evangeline." I said stroking her cheek

"Evangeline Mika Winters." I said smiling down at her cute little face.

An hour later💞

My mom and dad walked in with milkshakes for me and Finn with huge smiles on their faces

"Hey Noah." My mom said to me.

Incase you didn't remember Noah is my middle name and some people call me that from time to time they find it easier to say then Naomi.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I greeted them as my dad said in one of the chair and my mom came rushing towards me.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" She asked looking down at her face.

"It's a girl." I said looking up at her.

"Can I hold her?" My moms shaky voice said

I nodded and handed her over

My moms eyes filled with tears as she went to go sit by my father.

"She's so little." I dad said staring at the little girl before him.

"What's her name?" My mom asked me

"Evangeline Mika." I said and my moms eyes filled with tears

"What a beautiful name." She said looking at little Evangeline.

After my parents left I started to fall asleep because I was so worn out from today's events.

I was surprised about how quiet Evangeline has been

She only cried for about ten minutes. Now Finn was holding her.

"She's pretty just like her mom." He said

I blushed and smiled at him. I leaned over and pecked his lips and laid down closing my eyes

We still aren't dating but we're getting there. He's going to stay at my apartment for about a month to help me take care of Evangeline and I couldn't have asked for a nicer person to help me through this.