Finnegan

Okay so if you choose to stay with Finn stay on this part if not go to the next chapter.

❣️Naomi's pov❣️

Five years later💞

I've never been so happy in my whole entire life. I looked down at my first little boy.

Ian

I looked up at Finn and he smiled.

Then my mother walked in with Evangeline and my other daughter iris

"Evan, and iris!" Finn said happily picking them both up.

Evangeline is Finns child. Corey said that he would let Finn adopt her as his own.

I haven't seen Corey since me and Finns wedding day. He left Evangeline with me. I don't mind though. I think that was one of the most kind things he could have done.

He has kids of his own now. A pair of twin boys.

Evangeline doesn't remember Corey. And I don't bring him up.

Iris giggled and Evangeline looked at me and smiled when he set them down Evangeline came over and sat down on the hospital bed.

"Can I see?" She asked pointing to the baby.

"Of course." I said smiling at her I scooted over and had Evangeline come sit next to me I set Ian in her lap and she smiled at him . The. I looked over at iris.

"Hey sweetie." She looked up at me "come here." She ran over to me and I picked her up. She wrapped her arm Around my neck and I smiled.

I'm still friends with everyone. But Jason moved away with chandler after they got married. So did Skye and sam.

I looked up and Finn and he smiled down at me. "Thank you Naomi."

"What?" I looked up at him.

"For making me the happiest man alive."