Hurt•

❣️Naomi's pov❣️

Kai walked into the light a wide grin grew on his face.

"What the fuck Kai?" I screamed trying to get my arms lose "are you completely fucking insane?"

"Only for you baby." He said taking a step closer

"Please get away from me."
I pleaded with him

"No thanks." He said coming even closer.

"Why am I here." I sobbed

"I'll tell you why your here sweet Naomi." He paused "you see, I don't get dumped. I'm the one who does the dumping around here and I'm not finished with you yet."

"Well that's dumb considering we aren't together and we will never be together again."
I said smirking

"Actually I have different ideas and it's not like you can deny them." He chuckled and stepped even closer. "Here's what your going to do, your going to act like we're still together."

I laughed "no, I'm not."

"But you are." He said reaching out and stroking my face

I turned my head and bit down on his finger as hard as I possibly could.

"Stupid bitch!" Kai said pulling his bloody finger away. "I'll be back." He grunted And then he walked away leaving me alone

I sighed and spit his blood out of my mouth.

I tried to relax but it's kinda hard to do that when your kid napped, tied to a chair, and don't know where you are.

Then Kai came back

He stepped into the light and glared at me.
"For that I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

Before I could start to argue he put duck tape over my mouth and I panicked

He smirked

"Lana? Come here for a minute." He chuckled

She walked into the light with a huge smirk on her face.

She looked me up and down and  shook her head "I'm going to enjoy this."

Before I could comprehend what was about to happen I got a punch to the nose and I heard a crack. instantly my nose started to ooze dark red blood.

I screamed and tried to get out of the ropes but they were too tight and they started to give me rope burns.

Then her fist connected with my eye and I again tried to scream in pain but it came out muffled by the tape.

She laughed and back up to look at me.
"Corey is mine, you bitch. I've been watching you. That's why I talked to Kai over here." She motioned to Kai who stared at me intently "we decided to get your I thoughts straight. You belong with kai. And I? Well I belong with Corey. It's a win, win." She smiled "I hope you understand. And if you don't. I'll do this to you again. But next time it'll be worse." She waved and went out of the room.

I stared at Kai and he stared back at me with a cold expression.

"You're not allowed to talk when I take the tape off okay? If you do I'll call Lana." He sighed and put a hand through his hair. I nodded my head not feeling like fighting anymore

He walked over and ripped the tape off. Hard.

"Do you understand what we're asking of you?"
He asked me and I nodded my head sadly and slowly

"Okay.starting as of now we're back together." He started to untie me "if you tell anybody about this I think you know what'll happen."
He paused
"And if anybody notices your nose or eye. Tell them you fell down a hill on a run."

At that moment I realized how much pain I was in. Then I noticed the blood oozing from my nose onto my lips and off my chin.

I whimpered and Kai ignored my cry.

"Want a ride home?" He asked and I nodded quietly crying.