(;

❣️Naomi pov❣️

Three months later💞

I woke up In My bed alone.

We fought last night. We've been fighting nonstop for the past few months.. over the stupidest stuff. We've talked about breaking up more times than I can count on my hands. He told me I wasn't aloud to go to guys houses anymore. Even though they are like my best friends. Which is a bunch of bull shit. Then he said if I didn't stop we would break up. Then he left slamming the door behind him.

I groaned as I turned on my phone

Ry🤙🏼-
Hey weirdo, me and Finn are having a party at mine tonight. We were wondering if you wanted to come? You can invite your friends aswell.

Naomi-
That sounds great!

Ry🤙🏼-
Alright it starts at 6 see you then

Naomi-
Hey Corey I'm going to a party @ 6 and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with.

Corey-
I can't tonight. Who going to be there?

Naomi-
It's going to be at Finn and Ryan's

Corey-
Wow. Since you like them so much. Why don't you marry one of them? In fact why don't you stay over there tonight because you obviously didn't care about what I said this morning.

Naomi-
What the f^ck 😂😂😂 okay then f^ck you.

Corey-
Yeah f^ck you aswell have a nice day. Please go stay at Jason's or Layla's for awhile. I don't want to see you here.

5:30 p.m.

"Skye hurry up." Layla screamed from my living room I walked out in a pink silk dress.

Layla's jaw literally fell to the floor.

"Damn girl." Layla yelled then she wolf whistled

I laughed and shook my head

"Thanks Layla." I said

Then Skye walked out in a velvet black dress paired with heels and a lace choker .

"Wow skye." I said

She smiled and shook her head "let's go."

I was going to have fun tonight. After all. I'm single now I guess.

Once we showed up to Ryan's we knocked on the door and we were let in by a girl who reeked of alcohol and was maybe just a little too intoxicated.

"Wow you guys are cute." She slurred leaning up against the door for balance.

We walked inside and I turned to Layla and Skye who looked uncomfortable "don't worry guys Ryan and Finn are cool you guys will like them." We realized then that there was nobody in this room.
Then we're heard a guy yell from the living room.

"Come on guys lets play!" He said

"Come on guys." I motioned for them to all come with me towards the noise. We entered a huge living room and everyone turned their attention to us.
All the girls had a sour face looking at me and all the guy their had their mouths open staring at us .