The End // -Calum-

This is the last chapter of this fanfic. I can't believe!!!! But thank YOU SO MUCH for reading this and voting for it and adding it to your reading lists. It means a lot, and I get it if a lot of people find it boring or whatever because I know not many people pay attention to such things and mostly don't like reading about mature stuff which is not smut so yeah still thank you for 1k reads.

**

Shweta dropped her phone because of what she just experienced. It was way too much and everything just went down. Our entire plan flopped, and this would result in the worst. I did not know what to think or do, all I could see was Jason's dead body laying in front of me, Michael standing blankly and staring at Jason and Shweta's hands covering her mouth, and all I could hear was John screaming how he would find us and kill us.

"Run!" I screamed, "Fucking run!" I shook Michael and held Shweta's hand and ran away from there.

We got out and looked for Ashton but he wasn't there so we just ran the entire way home. "Switch off your cellphones. He's gonna track our numbers and find out where we are," I said as me and Michael switched off our phones.

"Shit," Shweta said, "I left mine in the parking zone!"

"Its okay, lets just get home first," I replied.

***

2:30 PM

"But how the fuck did you just kill him Michael?!" Shweta screamed, "how could you do it!"

"I didn't know what else to do!" He yelled back.

"So? So you just kill him? That wasn't in our plan!" Shweta replied.

"Kristy's death wasn't in our plan either!" Michael replied with a shaky voice.

"Do you realize how big of a trouble we are in?" She asked in a normal pitch.

Michael stood up in frustration, "I know! Look, Calum would do the same if he killed you! And don't worry, you don't have to be involved in this. I'll do it myself. My life doesn't have an aim anyway, I don't mind getting sentenced to death" he spoke mindlessly.

"Just shut the fuck up," Shweta said in an irritated tone, "you know I'm never letting you do that!"

"Guys, lets not argue," I interrupted them, "Michael, I'm sure of one thing and that is, we live together or we don't live at all"

"Whatever Michael did was right," Ashton finally entered.

"Where were you? I had to run to save my life, you fucker!" Luke responded, finally.

"Us too," Shweta joined.

"I got a call from Kristy," Ashton replied.

Michael's head shot up, with tears in his eyes, "And?" he choked out.

"She wanted to meet me at John's office where she handed me all of this," Ashton removed papers, "And then asked me to run away because she knew she would be killed and I did not come back, they would kill me too"

"Oh god," Michael was crying, "She's such an idiot! Who asked her to go to his office! And why did you come back? Why didn't you stay with her!"

"Because she did not find anything else, other than the fact that this guy is into kids trafficking and she had to go to his office for these papers," Ashton answered, "and I got her with me, we were running away from his men, but then, she almost collapsed and she asked me to go, because she wanted this to be with you guys. she wanted John to get the worst punishment."