-Michael-

Hi. I hope you guys like this fanfic, I'm really attached to it. lol

**

18th July, 2014. 4:50PM.

"This is so boring! All we're doing is discussing about what to write and not writing anything!" I said, being frustrated.

"Uh. Okay, see you write these two pages and I'll search down more stuff and give you?" she suggested.

"Yeah, sure, I'll write. Because my handwriting is so fucking neat and cute" I said, sarcastically.

"Can you please slow down your sass? Fine, I'll write and you go ahead and search."

"Cool."

"Did you and Rose break up?" She asked, unsure of if she should have or not.

"Yeah," I laughed, "Did she create drama by crying at the cafeteria?"

"No... I heard from a few whispers in class. I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" I questioned her.

"I mean... Break ups can be pretty tough and you seem a bit off anyway..." she answered while writing the topic of our assignment.

"Shweta, girls like Rose are only used for sex" I said as I opened google and typed down History of Suicide in the search box.

"What?" She looked up, "It didn't mean anything?"

"No." I simply said.

"Oh my god," she said, in surprise, "I'm so sorry for her. She was really hurt..I mean that's what I heard."

"Nahh, its nothing, trust me. She only wants drama..." I said absent mindedly.

"You just used her?"

"Lets say we both used each other," I looked at her, "now, don't think about that. It doesn't even matter, okay?" I smiled at her.

"Okay." She smiled back.

**

"Suicide is a crime in India," Shweta spoke while writing it down on our project book.

"wait, what? That's so fucking ignorant!" I interrupted.

"What?" She asked looking confused and scared.

"How can they just say that suicide is a crime? What the fuck?"

"Are you serious? That's for the better." She replied.

"Better? How the fuck is it for the better?"

"Because that has reduced the number of suicides in India." she said, glaring at me.

"Ha ha ha. Right. As if that even solves anything." I spoke sarcastically.

"As if suicide solves anything." She said and looked away.

"Right. It gives you peace."

"Peace? What? wait, you've lost me. How does it give you peace?"

"You don't have problems anymore when you commit suicide, yeah?"

"Well, that's because you don't live anymore."

"Yeah. Whatever. I believe suicide is an act of bravery, its not easy to take ones own life"

"Oh no no no, sweetheart, no" She said, in a taunting manner, "Suicide is not bravery. Do not mistake bravery as low self acceptance. If you do not love yourself and don't have any amount of self esteem or self respect, you kill yourself. That's suicide. Its an act of selfishness."

"I think troubling someone to that extent that they have no other escape but suicide, is selfish", I said.

"Suicide is a voluntary move. You voluntary take away your life," she said in a low pitch.

"Its because of social causes." I replied.

"Nobody kills you, you kill yourself."

"Nobody kills you, yeah, but they don't leave you an option."

"Or maybe they do! Maybe they fucking do! Maybe they leave you an option to get up and fight! To stand up for yourself!" She started yelling.

"Yeah, well maybe they do fight for themselves but maybe nobody fucking listens!"

"Damn right. Damn fucking right, Michael. Suicide is an escape. I don't care what situation you're into, if you respect yourself, you will not kill yourself! And leave your family like that!"

"Well maybe its only their family who's against them!"

"Then well, its leaving someone else."

"What if, they don't have anyone to.love?"

"That's not possible. Somebody always loves you. Somebody always gives two shits about you! And even if, lets just assume, nobody gives a damn about you, if you have God, if you believe in god, you will get through it!"

"What the fuck? You believe in God? Oh wow, no wonder why you talk such bullshit!" I taunted her.

"Excuse me?" She was mad, and I know I went out of line there, but I was too mad to even care, "How dare you even say that?"

"If He cared so fucking much, he wouldn't put you in there, in the first place!"

"No, He will never, trust me, never ever put you into something you can't handle. He knows well. His power is with you, everywhere. He's with you at all times, through the activities of mind, senses, breathing and emotions."

"Well I don't believe in him! And if he is everywhere, where the fuck was he when my mom died? Or when my dad kicked me out of my house?"

"He was there with you, you just couldn't see it."

I stood still for a minute. I couldn't stand her. I really couldn't. She made me sick.

"You know what? Your life is perfect. You don't have sadness. You're pretty cheerful and positive and everything, that doesn't mean everyone is like that!" I yelled.

"What is wrong with this generation? Man, we're just teenagers. Why are we so serious all the time? And if we can't handle these things we can practically handle nothing in the future! This is not the age...Uh, just forget it."

"You sound so ignorant right now" I stated.

"Maybe, I may sound ignorant. But you know what? When I go out and people ask me "How are you?" I'm not going to say "Man, I'm pretty dead." almost every day. I know, life throws shit at you and it makes you sick, but then, you know, you have to let it go because its not like you're alone," She explained, I kind of understood where she's coming from.

"Shweta, not everyone thinks like that" I replied, at a normal pitch.

"That's what I want to change. Michael, I know a lot of kids have parents who are drug addicts, I know so many people self harm and think about ending their lives every day. I want to change it. I want to tell them that this is not the end, it never is. Things will get better and I know its hard to believe because you can't see it right now, but the sun will rise. Even when you've lost all your rise. You need to be at the bottom to rise. Things happen all the time. But that doesn't mean life is all that, only. It doesn't mean -" she choked for a second, and she was almost tearing up, it was beautiful, you know? Someone crying and feeling so much about the pain that isn't even their own. Someone was so keen to make this a better world. Someone who is ready to fight everything just to help others. It was beautiful. I thought those people don't exist anymore, and maybe, God proved me wrong.

"I don't know, Michael. It seems so tough because its like people just don't want to change. People just don't want to be better. They know it all, but they don't want to believe it. They want to sit there and sob about their sorrows and do nothing about it. And if they see someone happy and cheerful, they think that person has no problems at all. This is all so fucking hopeless!" She was crying.

"I'm sorry," I said stepping closer to her and giving her a hug, "I'm really sorry, Shweta. I just don't understand, you're too good for this world. Please, just quit it. You're going to fall hard, and nobody would care."

"I know you would, Michael."