-Calum-

heyyy. Guys when you read a new chapter just see the name of the chapter to know who's point of view it is. Thank you if you really read this, that makes me very happy.

**

I went back home and packed my stuff for school. I may or may not like school. I know, it makes me look boring. But, I don't get the point of people always complaining about it, get over it, you can't complain about something all your school years. This was the last year of school and I don't understand why people still complain about school, just get over it, its anyway the last year. 

I called up Ashton because I did not really want to enter alone, I never do. I like company, as long as its the outside world. I love being alone in my house. Ashton gets to visit my place very rarely too. I'm not exactly an introvert but I'm not a social honeybee too. I don't understand most boys in my class, especially Michael. We were best friends, but something just changed his mind and he went out of the way with giving out my secrets like, having a mentally unstable brother and a few of my personal family problems and ever since then we've agreed on being enemies.

He's very competitive, and he has to take away everything I like, or I claim to be mine. It was okay, really. It did not bother me, he was immature and I hoped he would learn and grow up. I still liked him, like I did in grade 9th when he was my best friend. But I wasn't too sure if he did too. Which wasn't really important, because anyway, I can't change his point of view till he wished to do the same. He is very helpful and I do miss hanging out with him. He thinks he got kicked out of the band because of me, as it was just after our big fight, but it really wasn't my fault, it was his behaviour. And we couldn't manage losing the competition because he would never show up for practices and even if he did, he'd be late and make excuses and never sing properly. It was all a mess, you know? So we ALL took a mutual decision to exclude him. I still talk to Luke though and he still talks to Ashton. We just avoid each other. But whatever, I'm over it, it wasn't as if I was thinking of us to be friends forever.

I went downstairs waiting for Ashton to come with his huge car, with a very bubbly attitude and a big smile and of course, a new girlfriend. Now, Ashton wasn't a player, he's dated only 4 girls in a span of 6 years, yeah, he started dating when he was just 12. Which is very dumb, according to me. Like, when I was 12, I still thought pokemon cards had real power and everyone could feel it when I put my card out! How am I supposed to fall Ain love at just the age of 12, but he managed to. It wasn't anything serious back then. His 3rd girlfriend, Ariella, was when he actually fell in love. He was 16 then and he really loved her, it was obvious. But she moved to England the next year, and he was heartbroken. She did not even give long distance a chance, but then, I wouldn't too. I wouldn't even give a normal relationship a chance. He finally moved on, or he says so, and he's going out with Rachel now. She's in our class this year, that means I'll have to see them make out even in classes, which sucked alot.

"Loser! Still dreaming? Get in the car!" Ashton honked breaking my thoughts.

"Loser? I'm Calum, shut up!" I said and opened the back door and got in.

"So, how's your brother?"

"He's doing well, I don't how long he will, though."

"Oh god, Calum. Live for the moment, stop thinking so much."

"Yeah, yeah, easy to say."

"Whatever, excited for school?"

"Surprisingly, I am! And introduce me to your girl, she looks lost her" I said punching his shoulders playfully and smiling at Rachel.

"Calum, this is Rachel. Rachel this is Calum, my best friend."

We both exchanged smiles and had a formal chat, something I wouldn't mention about to you because formal chats are boring and I hate formal chats. We arrived school in about 10 minutes and it gave me a very anxious feeling. School after 3 months. I took a few deep breaths and got out of the car, and let Ashton go and park it.