-Calum-

24th September, 4:30 PM

 I continued ignoring Shweta for a month, it sucked if you asked me, but I had no choice than that. We lost the competition and honestly, it did not matter because I had given up on everything long back. Our band did not communicate well, I did not want my reaction towards Shweta but it did. I did not feel the need to explain myself because my mates understood and Shweta did not matter. She was happy with her loverboy and thats how it would stay. 

I hardly attended classes and when I did, I would take the corner seat and act as if she did not even exist. It was tough before but I eventually started acting like an asshole. She doesn't stop trying, and it makes me so goddamn frustrated. She would always leave me texts and whenever I attended classes she would sit right ahead of me and keep asking me what went wrong. It was unfair to her, but it was also the only way I would be able to stop feeling about her that way, or that's what I thought.

I entered the music class and took a seat next to Luke, Michael and Ashton and smiled at them, Shweta quit music after awhile because she found it annoying as I would never talk to her and she thought just us 4 make a perfect group and she wasn't needed there. We reunited our band and we did not even know we had quite a fanbase already, I mean, we used to upload covers and we had an EP out before, but eversince we quit, we were cut off from our fanbase. It was amazing to see how they were still holding on to us and it was such a mess on twitter the day we announced that we're back.

Solving mine and Michael's issues was apparently the best thing, and it got a lot good things in my life, my friends were back and so were our inside jokes. I felt normal and happy again. It was weird, but best friends always make your life better, in some way or the other. And being surrounded by 3 amazing lads and all of my old friends, made my heartbreak for Shweta hurt a little less.

"She broke up with Jason, I mean, he left her and flew to Brisbane," Michael continued talking to Luke.

"What kind of an asshole? Is She okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, She spoke to me, but I don't think... I'm worried." Michael replied.

"Man, is she that bad?" Ashton joined the conversation.

"Its weird, she was like okay about Jason, it was as if it did not bother her, but something made her look really disturbed.." 

"I wrote a song, if anyone's interested," I spoke changing the conversation.

"Right," Michael glared at me.

***

5:15PM

We were done working on the song and we decided to play it before the class is over, our new assignment was to compose a song of our own and it seemed like we were the first one to be done with it.

"1, 2, 3, GO!" Ashton boosted.

Ever since the day that we met
I couldn't get you out of my head
There was always something about you
Every chance that I seem to get
Finds a way to end in regret
There was always something about you

Jealousy keeps containing me
In time you'll see
Just what we could be

But I'm always too late
I'm always too late
I see you but I always hesitate
'Cause I'm always too late
Don't wanna be too late
To have you by my side and I can't wait
'Cause never is too late