-Calum-

HII SO HERE'S AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT SO FAR LIKE THIS STORY HAS 81 VOTES BUT I STILL FEEL ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH SO LET ME KNOW PLEASE THANKS 

**

25th July, 2014,  6:30 PM

  It had been a week and things between me and Michael were slowing getting easy and fine. Things in the beginning were tough but we stopped arguing anyway. But one thing goes right and the other doesn't, that always happened with me. Things with Shweta were getting difficult. I know I don't know her for a long time or something like this wouldn't even bother me normally, but for some strange reason it does. It does bother me how I've distant myself with her since the day I cried to her, to be honest, it wasn't her fault but I kept blaming her and her dumb attitude. I would always text her back and talk to her, though, but whenever she asked things like "are you okay?" or  we'd hug, I would just get weird and start arguing. She never encouraged our fights though, she would always calm down and let me win but I was getting on her nerves and I knew it. That was all I was actually aiming at, I would want her to hate me, because I knew I'm gonna start liking her and things would mess up. Because I know what happened the last time a girl had so much impact on me.

 We were going to practice today because we did not do it for about two days, studies and stuff can get really stressful, plus if you have me and Michael, such lazy fucks as your bandmate, practice would be the last thing that we would do. Somehow, I felt mine and Michael's hatred towards each other was pretty dumb and awful, because if you see, in a way, we both have nothing to why we should hate each other, but then again, thats how we wanted it to be. One more reason why I did not really want to surround myself with Shweta was, I would agree to being with Michael. And to be honest, it would be the last thing I want. I did not have anything against him but it meant we would need a closure before becoming friends and that wasn't something I would be good at. I hated confrontations and I would avoid it to the most. And I was doing this with two people right now - Michael and Shweta.

I head to Shweta's house, she text'd us the address which was really messy and it was kind of cute to know how she doesn't know how to give addresses, she corrected the address thrice, it was cute. I know, it sucked thinking about her like that, more than a friend. It was quite obvious I don't think about her the way a friend would. Everything she did had a great impact on me and it sucked even more because I've known her for just about 10 days. I was so frustrated with my own self. It felt like Olivia all over again.

I reached to the place she addressed, it was about 10 minutes away from my own house. As I was walking towards her door, I got a text from her

Shweta D'costa: Heyyyy, Michael ditched the plan, you sure you wanna come? :(

I know, I wasn't the best person to save numbers, I chose the boring formal way, but c'mon, who's got the time to come with a name for every number you save just to make it look special and cute, not me.

Me: I'm at your door.......

Shweta: lol omg today is not the day you'd like to see me.

Me: I'm at your door.

Shweta: I know, but take a hint!

Me: I'm at your door.

Shweta: Not today, please. Michael ditched it and you should too.

Me: I'm at your door.