-Calum-

HEYYYY I LOVE WRITING THIS so here is another update lol.

**

16th July, 2014. 7:30am

I was awake. I did not sleep, rarely for an hour. I wasn't the type to overthink and and spend sleepless nights on my bed doing nothing but thinking about the things that happened in the past, the things that are happening now and the things that may happen in the future. But today, I was that man. I was that person. I was the weak little fucker who can't do anything right, today I was the person who went back to every minor thing that happened last year. Today I was Calum Hood.

I was in no mood to go to school, but I couldn't skip it just the second day itself so I tried sleeping for at least 2 hours to make it through the day, later. And I could think was me and him, playing our favorite song Wherever You Are and falling asleep slowly, then all at once. (OK I HAD TO DO THAT YEAH)

***

13:40 PM.

I was least interested in attending Literature and talking about anything, in general. I waited for Ashton to be back from Physics and Shweta to get back from Sociology and all I could do at that time was stare at the blank blackboard.

"Calum?" I saw Lily standing across my bench smiling as big as ever. Oh no.

"Hey, Lily!" I smiled back, "how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?", she was making a conversation and that sucked.

"Uh, just cool" I know it wasn't good or nice to give short replies but I just couldn't have a conversation with anyone except Ashton at this time.

"You should reply to your texts you know, we miss you" she said, genuinely.

I knew they missed me. I knew they all wanted to be friends, but I don't know why. I don't know why they think I could be alright after everything that happened and why I would be normal and make conversations and reply to texts and be all cheerful. I don't know why they expect me to be the same Calum, when I don't know where that Calum is.

"You know, I'm not like that anymore" I gave a sad smile.

"Yeah, guess I'm asking for too much. I miss my best friend."

And she went back to her seat. I missed her too. I missed all of them and I still wish we would talk, but I couldn't do anything. I left all of it behind and I wouldn't go back there again. At no cost.

"Why does she miss you?" Shweta sat next to me. The problem was, she heard this and now she's going to annoy me. Too much.

"Its nothing, we were friends that's it." I avoided looking at her, "Ashton is going to sit here." I said, hoping she could go away.

"We can sit three on a bench," She continued, "You miss her too, you should talk to her."

"Can you please stop talking as if you know every fucking thing in the world?!" I replied in a higher pitch.

"Wow, okay, everyone is in a bad mood today. Sorry." She said, lowly.

I hate being rude, too, don't worry. I'm not an asshole. I know I'm going to regret talking to her like that later. I was never a person to get my anger that I have for someone else out on someone else.

"Yeah, like who?" I replied in the same annoyed pitch.

"Michael. He was so rude, you know? And he was like 'your life is perfect and you feel like everyone else's is too.' and that I give lectures and I'm ignorant, too." She was hurt, I had never seen eyes like those.