-Michael-

HI. I love the response I've been getting for this fanfic and just thank you so much. It actually makes me feel relevant to have to a wattpad account. LOL. Anyway, I love writing this so here's Michael's side of the story. This fiction is basically only based on Calum and Michael's point of view (though there will be a few chapters on the girl's point view.) :))

**

We arrived at our Sociology class, and do not ask me why I took that subject. Its just so easy to score. All we have to do is talk about a few social problems and write down the solutions to it. Its very bloody easy. I don't get why people here love it as a motive to give back to the society and help the society but its fucked anyway so I don't even want to bother.

We took our regular seat, the third bench of the first row. I liked sitting ahead just to annoy people sitting at the back. Its so fucking funny because they can't even handle a simple joke or a bit if messing up.

"Uh, is anyone sitting ahead?" A girl asked, looking at me and Luke.

"Can you see anyone?" I mocked her.

"Right. Aren't you pleasant?" She mocked me back.

"Yeah, whatever." That's all I said.

"What do we generally do for Sociology?" she continued, "I mean, I'm new here."

"Why would you take the subject if you don't know shit?" I replied, annoyed.

"I was asking to the guy beside you. why are you being so rude?" She replied back, the confused yet angry look on her face.

"Oh Luke, Luke reply to her because you're so interested in attending Sociology." I mocked her tone.

And Luke gave out a small laugh, "quit being an asshole, Michael"

"Uh. Actually, I'm sorry for asking you about anything." She spoke.

"They make you read about social problems and methods taken by the government and non government groups to solve them, well that's what they did last year, anyway. They give lots of projects, both practical and theory and just yeah... they basically want you to make a better society, that's all I guess?" I replied, nicely this time.

"Wow, thank you" she smiled.

"Whatever, don't bother"

We did not talk after that. I wasn't really interested either way, I just hoped the teacher would come here soon and we'd be done with this shit. This teacher was a pain, seriously, a PAIN. She would come late, and not do anything and then make us wait. I hate her, seriously.

After 10 minutes, she finally entered the class. It was a relief, to be honest. No, I'm not really interested in studying this, but I had Science next, and I love Science, so yeah.

"Good Afternoon, class." She said, with a straight face of course, "I'm Mrs. June Desai, I'm your typical Sociology teacher - the same, stubborn, strict and boring as a lot of you say. I hope you all know that this year is very important and you all have Sociology as a main subject, so you have to score good no matter what. This year, you're going to have a lot of project work and a lot of studying too. So its not just the text book this year, like the last year. You will have to go out and make efforts in studying the society." She completed. Same old boring lecture. She says that every year. Its like we could continue it before her.

"Okay, class, since its the first day, we'll talk and introduce ourselves to each other, since I already did, its your chance now. Tell your name and hobbies and why you've chosen the subject Sociology." She continued.