-Shweta-

//If\\ people actually read this: could you please give me a feedback, like a comment or a vote so i know if you like the story or not? Thank you if you actually listen :) xx

**

19th July, 2014. 13:40 PM

It was our first music class in this week. Sadly, we had music only twice a week. It wasn't really fair, but then again, this year was more about academics. I really don't know why I even went with music, because I don't know how to sing, or even play the guitar properly! Like I knew a bit but not all that much. I sighed, and looked at my phone, great. I'm late already.

I rushed out of the cafeteria, only to slip and fall. I then realized my shoe lace are untied. Okay, I tried shoes today because it matched my outfit and I don't know how to tie shoe laces. It was really tough for me, its like complicating two things when they're already separate and sorted. I sat down and tried my best to tie it anyhow just so I could make it till the music class.

I put my ipod on shuffle, and you know those days, when you don't wanna hear a song but it always finds a way to come back and give you the memories you've been trying to avoid. Well, today was mine. Great. Perfect by Simple Plan. I changed the song in about a second. But there was no use, as I already got myself down there. In those horrible memories.

Lets just say - Shweta D'costa was having a bad day.

I knew if I told about this to Michael or Calum, they'd basically make fun of how I couldn't be serious. I just rolled my eyes at me thinking about them at this moment. I avoided all my thoughts about how worse this day could be and rushed into the class.

**

I made it to the class about 10 minutes, I was relieved to know the teacher wasn't here, well I thought.

So I entered the class, casually. And took a seat next to Michael, who was staring at me with unsure eyes, like I had done something that nobody has been able to. I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me, it was weird. I looked down to see if I was wearing everything properly and saw my shoes, which were still tied, in a very strange way. I then looked around the silent crowd, honestly, if I dropped a pin you could hear it, it was that silent. I saw Calum sitting across the room and smiled and waved at him, and that's when I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

I looked back to see a middle age man, with glasses, about 2 inches taller to me, looking down at me, "So, didn't the schools in India teach you to come in with a permission?" He shot a question at me.

"I wasn't aware you're in here, I'm really sorry," I had the urge to argue but I did not want to get in trouble so I just shut myself down and resisted it.

"Okay, take your seat, now" he said and walked ahead.

I sighed and took my seat again. I heard Michael giggle but I ignored it. I remember laughing at my friends for stuff like this when I was like 8? Whatever. Today was just not my day, I thought again.

"You okay?" Michael whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I replied, shortly.

He was confused for sure, because I never give short replies. Like, ever. I mean, I love talking and if you ask me how am I or if I'm okay, I'm just going to tell you the truth. Okay, maybe I was lying today, but I just did not think it was a good idea to end up crying in the music class, specially if I cried to him yesterday.

Michael and Calum. They were my only friends here, yeah, again, its just been a week here. But it was weird, they did not mind me being friends with both of them but they still did not talk to each other. It was almost my mission to find out whats wrong with both of them, I flinched when I felt Michael's hand resting on my thigh, human touch don't bother me, but I was deep in thoughts and it scared me. Okay? Its nothing else.

"Sorry... uh, what's up?" He asked, pulling away his hand.

"I said I'm okay." I repeated.

"You aren't annoying and loud today," he pouted.

I laughed sarcastically, I knew it wasn't anything he said to offend me, and knowing myself, I wouldn't get offended by it, but something in me just took it the wrong way. Annoying. And. Loud. That's how people saw me, great.

"Oh, too bad," I said with the same sarcasm.

"Class, pay attention here," we were cut by the teacher, and I could feel Michael looking at me strangely but I just avoided him.

"-This is a very weak weekly timetable-" just as he was continuing, I felt laughing uncontrollably, actually, I started laughing out really loud. The kind of laugh you just don't do in front of your teacher. The thing is, I laugh when I'm stressed. I laugh at everything and everyone. And I was doing exactly that.

"Oh my god!" I said in between laughter, "WEAK WEEKLY, that's so funny. What if you said WEEK WEAKLY, like we couldn't even understand!" I don't know why was this funny, but trust me, it really was at that moment, for me.

"Shut up" Michael whispered but I ignored it and kept laughing. My eyes were watering and I just couldn't stop, "Oh god, I fell on my face!" I was talking absolute shit, "When I was coming to this class! It was hilarious!"

At this point everyone was laughing and I knew they were laughing at me, laughing. Which made everything even funnier. And I was probably crying at this point because it hurt so much from the laughing.

Only Michael and Calum were sitting seriously, as if they knew I was in deep trouble. Slowly, I stopped and then there was silence.

The teacher was just staring at me. The kind of deadly stare. Which intimidated me a lot. And I was scared.

"You," he said pointing at me, "You'll have to pay for this."

"I'm sorry-" I said but I was cut off from him yelling at me

"Don't say sorry! You're getting a punishment. You're going to enroll into the International competition, forming your own band, and if you don't get a band, go alone!"

I was really confused. What kind of a punishment was this? That did not even make sense.

"Uh. Is that even a punishment?" I asked.

"Shweta, these competitions are very fucking tough" Michael said, softly.

I then realized, I don't have a band. I don't even have friends.

"If you don't pass the audition, this class won't have Music classes." He said and walked out of the class.

Oh my god.