-Shweta-

29th September, 10:30 PM

I was finally okay with Calum, thanks to Michael. I finally got the courage to get done with all of my issues. I wasn't surely over them, but I was recovering. And recovering with Calum only made it better. Calum and I weren't exactly in a relationship because he wanted to take it slow, so I don't feel like its getting too much or we're going too fast. He is just happy knowing that I'm staying back and not leaving for Canada. It was a lot of hard work for me though, I had to cancel my leaving letter, explain mom how everything is fine and my uncle how I'm not coming to Canada and cancel my ticket, but Calum and Michael were rather happy that I'm not leaving. Just as I was about to call Calum, I heard a knock on my door. Who would be at home at 10:30? I thought it would be Calum with his stupid attempts to be cute, I smiled and walked up to open the door and opened to only see Jason.

"Jason?" I asked, "I thought you left Sydney?"

"You thought you'd get rid of me so soon, babe?" He smirked.

I froze, I didn't know what to do. I was extremely dumb with these situations, I never knew what to do.

"Jason, uh, w-we should talk tomorrow?" I struggled even saying that.

"Never do tomorrow, what we can do today," he pushed me and inside my house.

Now, I was shit scared, I tried grabbing my phone so I could call Calum or Michael or Luke but he got hold of my phone and threw it away from me. I was standing still, not knowing what to do. This sucked, this is not real. Even the thought of what he could do was scaring me to death, now.

"Jason, look, i-i can explain," I started just to get a slap across my face.

He stepped closer to me and grabbed me by my hair and threw me down. He then crawled on top of me, hurting me purposely with his body weight, "You faked a relationship, huh" he smirked as he started kissing my jaw.

"I didn't mean it,.Jason, please" I pleaded trying to push him away from me.

"Didn't mean it?" he stood up, grabbing my wrists roughly and making me stand up, he then slapped three times, repeatedly on my left cheek, causing it to bleed a bit, I yelled in pain. I was crying, really hard. For all I know, he would kill me today, "I didn't mean to do that too!" He innocently laughed.

He pulled out a cigarette and a lighter from his pocket, "you know what this is?" he asked me.

I wasn't too sure if I should reply or not, so I stood there, silently, shaking from his aggressiveness.

"Do you know what this is?!" He screamed slapping me again.

"A...cigarette" I managed to choke out.

"Hmm. Now," I lit his cigarette, "How does this feel?" He pressed the burning cigarette on my skin, my collarbones and then my first finger, where I wore the ring Calum gave me. I kept crying and pleading him to stop, I was in so much, it was getting hard to breathe. He was a monster, a fucking monster.

He stopped and stared at me, "Now, you know how to not mess with me" he spat and made his way to the door, he turned back and smirked at me, "for all you know, this isn't over" and he left.

I was shaking and crying, not being able to take in anything that happened. I did not know what to do and I thought it would be the best if I went to Calum, he would protect me, for all I knew.

I grabbed the keys and got into my car, my body still aching, I wasn't able to even move, but I had to make it to Calum. I was scared, very scared. He would kill me, he would kill me, I kept thinking. It was the worst way I had ever driven a car, I did not care if I died in a car accident, for that would still hurt less than the pain my body was in right now.

I got out of the car, struggling to make my way to his door. I knocked the door like a crazy person, the places he burned me were hurting too bad, it was a torture. I was scared and anxious. I needed Calum, I needed him.

He finally opened the door, "What the fu-" he stopped when he saw me with torn clothes, bloody mouth, scarred neck and hands standing in front of him.

"Shweta? What happened?" he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was as if he was wishing it to be a big prank, but it wasn't. It was the bitter reality. The girl he loves just got abused by someone.

I rushed and hugged him, I was crying, "He's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill me" I kept saying that.