SEQUEL

SEQUELLLLLL OUUUTT NOWWW!!

Book is called pruned roses!!

DISCLAIMER: ok so there may be confusion in the description of the book so try to understand it. Basically Ariana in THIS BOOK, is now the great grandmother of THE NEW BOOK, THE SEQUEL. They (Ariana and Harry) aren't really alive anymore but there's a girl who's also named Ariana, who the great grand child of the Ariana in this book. Ariana in the sequel was inspired by the name of her great grandmother who was the original Ariana. You know?

DESCRIPTION BELOW!

-
SEQUEL TO INTRIGUED (spoilers.) - (some confusion in the description but just try to understand it.) xx.
- As all have passed THE Ariana now a great grandmother and Harry the great grandfather, dead and in love from above. Rowan Grande now a grandma; Married to a guy named Frank, and now has a daughter and a granddaughter. That Grandchild was named Ariana, Ariana Grande. Inspired by the name of her passed away great grandmother who's also was named Ariana. Rowan is almost to past, and she bore a child named Joan, and Joan learned about many stories of Her grandmas adventures. How she found out her mother Rowan was really her grandmothers daughter when she thought this whole time they were sisters, and how she found love in the most dramatic, sacred ways. Ariana, Joan's daughter was inspired by her Great Grandmother and kept her journal. Despite having the same names as each other and looking so alike, Ariana was different. Now it's the 21st century. And Ariana is a star, super star. Famous singer, and independent adult. She happens to meet love, and coincidence on the way.

PLEASE COMMENT WHETHER THIS MAKES SENSE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.