Chapter 18

My peaches looks so cute. ^ that'll be her outfit
--
Ariana
I stare at my outfit and smile, a cute black skirt and cute black top. I straightened my hair too. Harry was at the bakery getting a cake for me. Weird, it's pretty much the two of us who'll be celebrating my birthday.

I tied some white balloons around the terrace and I've set up one table. 2 chairs.

There was a candle in the middle and 2 wine glasses. Hey, yah I don't drink beer but wine is just..grape juice, right? Right?? I'm pretty sure I won't get drunk.

I sit down on the chairs and look outside at the sun that'll set any hour; till the moonlight comes again.

Harry opened the terrace and he smiles "Well someone looks hot." He wraps his arms around me and leans down to kiss the button of my nose.

"You're so conceded." I giggle.

"I was talking about you." He chuckles sitting on the seat in front of me.

"Hm.. You sure about that?"

"Whatever." He smiles

••
The rest of the night we ate steak and watched the sun go down. That's when I've made a big mistake. Maybe I drank way too many "grape juice" then I should have.

Harry

"HAHAHAHHAHA HARRY. YOU ARE SUCH A DORK." Honestly, I'd stop her from drinking wine but she is too adorable right now.

I blow out the candle and stand up, she stares at me as I grab her hand and bring her to the room, closing the terrace door.

She falls to the floor and giggles. Bloody hell, how much alcohol was in that thing. How much alcohol did this thing drink?

I chuckle and pick her up bridal style setting her in bed. "Hehe you smell good." She giggles, again.

My eyes widen as she pulled me down with her in bed and cuddled me close. "Harry!!!"

"Yes?" I laugh and put her hair behind her ear since it was covering that gorgeous face of hers.

"I want you! And I love you!" She goes on top of me and lays down on my chest as she hears my heart beat. I don't even know what I like anymore. Drunk Ariana or regular Ariana. Both so

I turned her body's around desperately kissing her as i shove her down. She kisses back and we got lost in the love we have given each other.

Let's just say.. We did a little more than kisses.
---
WOAH YALL NEED TO SLOW DOWN. ESPECIALLY YOU HARRY.

And no I'm not making Ariana pregnant.

Love y'all.
     -helobangsie

Ps: sorry, too much of a chicken to write smut.