Chapter 36

RowanEveryone has already woken up and we were heading somewhere, we were all too exhausted to even talk so instead we just gave each other glances and looked at the Window

Rowan
Everyone has already woken up and we were heading somewhere, we were all too exhausted to even talk so instead we just gave each other glances and looked at the Window.

Louis told us we were heading back home, we just had to do one thing.

"Don't worry guys, you're safe." He looks at us smirking, he stops the car unbuckling his seatbelt and opened my side of the door. He untied the rope on my hands and doing it to the rest, allowing us to take the rag off our mouth. We were able to breath more efficiently.

"Off to home."

Ariana
-
Louis dropped all of us at my aunt Molly from my dads side. She's a doll, allowing Rowan and Sabrina to stay. Unfortunately Sabrina had to stay with her always drunk aunt that does nothing but be all sober.

Molly is 30 but a child at heart, supportive and loving which Rowan loved, and so did I. Sabrina would be able to come over whenever she liked.

After dropping off Rowan, Harry and I were dropped off at my house. I can't believe all of that happened yesterday.
Life hasn't been treating us well at all. Although I'm so proud of Rowan, she's all grown up now.

"Your little sister and her friend are such bad-asses." Harry chuckles holding me close as he closes the door to my room. I laugh, "she got it from yours truly." He kisses my cheek; and pretty much everywhere. "I'm so glad you're okay. I couldn't bare seeing you hurt." He held my bruised wrists kissing at them. "I love you so much." He kisses my cheek but I move my face away to turn to him, making me kiss his lips instead. He smiles through the kiss. I'd smile but it'd be fake.

We let go and I crawl on my bed feeling depressed. Rowan is all I have left.

''You seem in deep thought, you okay?" He asks sitting next to my body laid against the bed.

"I'm fine, just tired." I simply say.

Our heads turn to the door as we see a knock. "I'll get it." I stand up. "Careful."

I walk with him to the door and see who it is, it was Louis.

"Louis?" I ask. he snickers. "What do you need?" Harry was annoyed

"I just want to get things straight with you. Who is, Rowan to you? Your relation?" He smirks handing me a rolled up paper that was secured with a rubber band.

"Sister? Why.." I say grabbing the paper from his hand and setting it down the table. Don't tell me he knows..he can't...

"Who are you to Rowan?" He comes in and I back away slowly, Harry watching us carefully. Gee thanks.

"Sister? Where are you leading this too?"

"Are you sure sister? Are you positively sure she's your sister?" I feel like I'm gonna be sick..

"Y-yes."

"You sure.." He comes closer to my ear. "You aren't the mother?"

I push him off and slap him hard. "GET OUT!" He touched his cheek and smirks at me one more time. "As you please..." Harry looks at me
Confused.

I slam the door shut and I was angry. How the hell does he know.

"What was that all about?" He curiously asks.

"Harry..I'm not- Rowan's not my sister." I simply stated. "I-I'm sorry. I lied okay? I'm so stupid." I was so frustrated now. He's going to hate me so much.

"What do you mean?" He frowns.

"I-I've been lying to Rowan too. Only my mom knows this. But..she's passed."

"Baby what is it? You can trust me you know that? I'm always here for you."

"You won't be once I tell you."

"And how would you know that?"

"Cause no one ever stays." I frown.

"I'm here aren't I? I stayed? I fought? What else do you need?" He looks at me through my eyes and I sigh.

"R-Rowan. S-she's not my sister."

"Then what is she to you?" He places a hand on my shoulder.

"Rowan is.." I run my fingers down my hair and let the tears flow down. "Rowan is my daughter okay? She's my daughter." His eyes widen and I stand up walking back and forth. "H-how?" He stands up grabbing on to my wrist.

"Ariana calm down."

"I was raped okay? I have no idea who the father is and I-I hate it! I fucking hate it so much I've been hiding this my whole life. It's disgusting and scary but I have to deal with it. I love Rowan so much and if you're going to leave me because of it I don't care just go! Rowan might leave me anyways if she finds out because she'll be mad. I'll be alone and probably suffer myself to death." I was talking really shaky and fast; trying to get away form Harrys grip as I sob, his eyes staring through me and so I fall.

I fall to the floor and Harry let's go of my grip as I was sitting there. I put my hands on my face and cry. My crying stops as I hear the front door open and to my surprise Harry left. He didn't even close the door.

"He's left."

Oh no... SHIITTT.

If you guys have the time please read my 2 new stories called Mental and The Desolate! I'd appreciate it a lot!!! :) love you all. ❤️