Chapter 31

Harry
• •
I watch as Ariana walks away, I turn around walking back to my house in anger.  She doesn't need me.

"She really needs you Harry." Stupid head voices.

"You need her too."

I blink my eyes. I turn around to see Ariana looking at me on her knees. Crying. My heart was beating fast. "Ariana!" I run to her, faster. "Ariana!" I keep running. I blink again and see she wasn't there, instead there was..Mariana. What the hell.

"I'm not Ariana, Harry." I blink again and see that im not in the streets of London anymore, but in my house.

"Mariana.. I-"

"Why are you screaming that chicks name? Ariana isn't it? She's a dimwit, useless. You don't need her."

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN" I scream at her. Her eyes were wide and she steps back. I groan in anger and try to relax. "I love Ariana. And if you don't appreciate that then-"

"Then what?" She says confidently, raising her left eyebrow up.

"You aren't really my best friend. Are you? Friends should always accept each other."

"And friends also watch out for each other. I'm just trying to protect you--"

"Bullcrap Mari. You don't even know Ariana." I slam the door shut. Knowing where I have to go.

I need Ariana, and she needs me.

/
(A/N: lmao you should listen to You and I while reading this part of the chapter cause damn....)
-
Ariana
- -
I arrived home, closing the door to my room and throwing my purse into the bed. My heart felt so heavy it would've just dropped down to my stomach; probably why my stomach feels as if it has been stabbed as hard as my heart has been stoned.

I plop on my bed and a photo slipped out of my bag. I furrow my eyebrows and look at it, it was a picture of Harry and I.

Summer Lovin' 1955

Summer Lovin' 1955. Is what it captioned in the back

Something wet landed on the photo, knowing it was my salty tears, I let out a sob. Harry gave up on me.

I get up and open the door to my terrace. I look out the view and see that Mrs.Gardner fallen asleep reading a book. I let out a small chuckle and look at the view of the skies. I breath in for some air and sigh.

I felt a hand on my waist and for some reason I already knew it was Harry due to how big and mesmerizing they were. I turn around and see a small smile on Harrys face. "Harry! You came back!" I immediately hug him and he let out a laugh hugging me as if I just died but came back to life.

He kisses below my ear as he continues to hug me. "Ariana I need you. I really need you.." His voice whimpers.

"I need you too Harry. So much." I scrunch my hand through his curls and let tears fall on his chest; His chin rested on my head.

He kisses my jaw all the way up to my forehead, looking at my lips he hungrily kisses them with passion. His hands pressing on to my small waist as we walk backwards into the room. He closes the door and the curtains pushing me on the bed.

He crawls to me kissing my neck as I tangle my hands through his curly hair. "I love you so much Harry." Tears were falling down on our cheeks. "I love you so much too Ariana." He moans. "I'll prove it to you too." He unzips my dress throwing it carelessly to the floor.

"Shit you're so beautiful."

_
-

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!*

My eyes opened.. "T-that was only a dream?" I rub my eyes. 

*KNOCK KNOCK* I hear the knock again. "Oh yah.." I walk up to the door and check the peep hole.

It's Harry.

I open the door and before he could speak I wrap my arms around his body, it wasn't long until he hugged me back. Kissing my forehead, he rests his chin on my head. Tears were spilling on his shirt. "Harry I'm sorry." My voice was small.

"Ariana it's okay." Cupping my cheeks he kisses me passionately. "I love you so fucking much." He says deepening the kiss.

We let go, and I stare into his eyes while he stares into mine, hope was still there inside my eyes, just not a lot. I let him inside and I close the door. It was already 10pm.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I'm tearing apart this relationship." I run my fingers down my hair.

"No you're not. Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together."

"I need you Harry." I grab his hands and his grip tightened around my hands. "I need you way more."

He kisses me again slowly yet lovingly; kissing my neck, he unzips my dress and let's it fall to the floor. I take off his shirt and he picks me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he lays me on his bed. "I love you so much Ariana."

"You're my everything Harry."

• • •