Chapter 26

Confident Ariana here she comes.

Harrys hot AF

Like... My Parents are hot af.

••••
Ariana
"Harry." I grabbed the knife out of his hands and stabbed it against the door with all my anger. He frowns.

I grabbed the both of his cheeks and kiss him. He grabs my waist slowly bringing his hands down my things, and up my bum as they slide up.

He moans into the kiss and I let go. "Harry, tell me you're lying."

"Sorry, I'm not. Thanks for that kiss though." I smirk, kissing him again into a make up session. The hell did this bitch just say?

I palm him and he moans, I slowly rose up my leg and kneed him I'm the balls.

"SHIT!"

"I love you Harry." He looks up at me as I smirk, he smirks too. "Feisty." He comes closer kissing my neck.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I slap his face harder than usual.

"Listen, I'm not going to kill you okay?" He whispers into my ear. "They are watching me do this and we better act fast. Ariana I love you so much. Please don't hate me after this. Let's go to your place after to talk."

I look at him in the eyes and his eyes were watery. I trust him. Did I hit him the ball too hard or...

"Okay."

••
Harry and I found a way to escape them and we locked the door, close the blinds and locked the Windows, turned off the lights, close the curtains, and locked the backyard door.

I sigh and pant as I put my hand on forehead. "Baby are you okay? Please tell me you are okay? Did they hurt you? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry you had to hear and see that." He hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck and cheeks. "It's alright, you just scared me heh." I turn my head and look at him as he pecks me bare shoulder, I bring my face close to his and kiss him.

He turns and kisses me back while I jump and him lifting my legs up his waist and carrying me as he caresses me with kisses.

"What made you wear this dress today huh? It's such a tease to me." He smiles into the kiss, smirking as he feels my legs.

"I didn't do my laundry..." I laugh in between the kiss."

"Good."

Things got heated.
•••