Chapter 38

17xblackkk  you called it. ^

Ariana

I wore the exact same thing I wore in my dream, my dream was right; I should be more confident. At least that's what I thought.

As I walked in to the bar I remembered, back to phase one.

I took of my coat as I walked in and looked confident and happy. I look to my left and smile as Benny ran up to me. "Ariana! Welcome back my love!" I give him a quick hug and he smiles and brings the drinks too a table.

A table which filled who I despised, and whom I despised probably now loves.

My eyes were filled with distraught. She was beautiful. He deserves her more than I do. They look so happy together.

I turn my head away and walk to the table I would usually sit in and sat down with my coat hanging off the chair.

I look to the stage and saw that it was empty. Why not sing? I smile to myself and walk to the DJ.

"Gorgeous! I haven't seen you in 2 years! Where have you been baby?" He smiles and gives me 2 pecks on my now Crimson cheeks.

"I've been good? How have you been doing Ray?"

We had a good  2 minute conversation and I could feel eyes burning on to me, I knew it wasn't Harry obviously, and Mariana told me Louis was in Rehab for killing his dog..

I turn around and look to see if anyone was looking at me, I look to my right since Harry was in the right of me this this time; in hopes that once he sees me he'll fall in love again. But of course, that only happens in movies.

He was looking at me.

He gulps once he sees my full attire. My eyes widen and I look back to Ray. Selena was still talking to him but it seems as if he wasn't listening.

"Well, I'll see you around babygirl. Got some music I gotta work on." I smile. "Of course."

I walk back to my table knowing that Harrys stare will affect my performance.

I could still feel his eyes burning on to me, but my attention fixated back on the table as I see a blonde guy with blue eyes. "hello there! I'm new in town and you seem nice.. Mind if I sit here?" He chuckles. "You seemed as lonely as me too anyways, but I don't get it? You're so beautiful to be alone." Cheeky.

"Of course! Please. And thank You." I smile shaking his hand, blushing. "What's your name? I'm Niall." He smiles back.

"Ariana."

I turn around and still see Harrys stare on me, his eyebrows were furrowed this time.

"Hey uhm, Niall."

"Yes?"

"Do you sing?" I smile cheekily.

"Yes, I actually do In fact. I just have..stage fright. "

"Oh come on! Sing with me! It'll be great! Please?"

"I'll pass." He crosses his arms and looks away jokingly. "Fine, this songs for you then." I stand up and strut towards Ray, Niall smirks and watches me as he puts his chin in the palm of his hands.

That's when I see Harry was talking to Ray too. His eyes dart towards me and I step back a bit, ignore his presence and smile as I walk to Ray.

"Hey uh, can you put on the song 'Love me harder'" I ask him and he thinks. "Of course but that involves two people!"

Harry was about to speak but then I cut off. "Hey Ray! Why won't you sing with me? Your great at it!" (Ray will be played as the weeeknd.)

"Hm...why not!"

Harry walks back to his table and I can see the smile he sends to the girl. It was fake.

"Thank You!" Ray and I hold hands and  we bow down and laugh. Everyone did a standing ovation and my smile faded as I saw Harry was no where to be seen, the girl was no where to be seen. I ignore the thought. Probably hitting up. Ugh..

I walk back to Niall instead and I smile, that was fake too.

"You were amazing! You sing so good and you were just overall so wonderful!!" I blush at his comment. For some reason, I still felt Harrys affective stares.

"Well, It was really nice meeting you but my mate finally replied! I'm staying with him for the night and he's gonna tour with me tomorrow. I wish you the best princess." He kisses my forehead as my hands were folded together in the back of my body. I smile at his action and watch as he walks away.

I need to wee..

I know what you guys are thinking, blah blah Harry pulls me into the back as I walk to he bathroom and kisses me as I try to get out of his grip but end up kissing him back anyways. Psh I wish..not.

I was wrong. My prediction was right.

I felt hands grip my arm and was pushed against the wall, I groan at the sudden pain. I look to see who it was and it was Harry.

"Harry.." My lips curve into a smile but I frown quickly, "Harry stop it. Let go of me!"

"What made you want to come here again?" I glare at him and push him off.  I slap him hard on the cheek and I could see the tears welling in his eyes.

"Harry what made you do what you do! That's the question." I hit his chest as I was already crying. "Why did you leave me when I was at my most distraught state!" I hit his chest again. "Why did you leave me. You told me you were there for me." I continued hitting his chest until he was backed up against the wall. Tears slowly dripping out of his eyes.

"Was I not enough? Was it because you thought I was a whore? Why? Please tell me cause I don't know." I stare straight into his green eyes as I was holding on to his shirt.

"Harry I never wanted to see a side of you where you'd just leave me and abandon me cause something never went your way. I always looked at you And tried to find the good side of you  and that was my mindset ever since the first day I met you. I thought you would stick with me no matter fucking what. Because you love me. Harry I've never had a serious relationship but I knew that I was doing what was right. You were wrong Harry. You shouldn't have done that. You broke me." I continue slapping him in the chest but he grabs my wrists. I put my head down and lean it against his chest, he brings me into a hug running his hands through my hair. "Ariana please, let me explain. He holds me tight snuggling his face into my neck, kissing my neck once in a while. "Harry." I sob his name out and hold on to me. "Harry don't leave me please." Anxiety was racing through my body.

I felt so weak.

"I was afraid. I-I'm-I-Ariana I was afraid. I was so scared I didn't know how you'd react if I came back you'd be angry. Yet I chose the worse decision yet, I left you. When I could've just said sorry Ariana I'm really sorry. I'm really really sorry."

"Harry I still love you. I still love you and I hate it! I hate it so much cause what if you hurt me aga--"

"Ariana I'll never hurt you, ever. I love you too. Please, just please let me." He kisses me below the ear, holding my body tightly as I rested against his body.

"I love you so much Ariana."