Chapter 21

Harry
-
Monday was fast to come and Ariana was currently laying upside down on my couch.

"Harry."

"Yes cutie?" I watch as she sweater cuffs her hands with her sweater and lays her hands on her stomach. "I feel like all the blood has already fled through my head." She sits up and almost tumbles. Wow.. She's stayed like that for like 5 minutes.

"Are you okay?" I chuckle

She nods walking up and sitting next to me, laying her head down on my lap and looks up the ceiling. "Harry."

"Yes, again?"

"How tall are you?" Such random thoughts you're having there Ari.

"6 foot." I plainly say.

She sigh putting her hands on my cheeks, I grab her wrist and kiss the back of her palms. "I'm 5 foot 2." She looks at me this time and pokes my cheeks. I poke her and she smiles weirdly. I laugh at the face she makes. (Aka Ariana signature funny face... If you do not know what I mean...)

LMAO OK BACK TO STORY

LMAO OK BACK TO STORY. SORRY I HAD TO.
••
She giggles and sits up and sits on my lap with her body and face facing me. She grabs my cheeks and brings her face close to me, staring at my green eyes closely as our foreheads touch each other. I smirk at how cute her actions are right now.

"You have one random mind Ari." I peck her lips. "I agree." She flops back down on the couch with her legs now on my lap.

"Harry."

"Yes?"

"You're such a pretty guy." She puts both of her hands on either side of her head and slides it down he cheeks. "Wow."

"You're such pretty girl." She smiles at me. "Thank you Harry."

"Right back at you Ari."

"So... You ready to talk about Maria-"

"Nope."

She sighs. "I tried." She shrugs and stands up from her spot and goes to the stairs. I watch her as she sits down on the steps and puts her palm on her chin and stares at me with furrowed eyebrows as if she was mad, but just as a joke really.

I wink at her and she gasps covering all of her face with her sweater paws.

I laugh, "Are you okay love?"

"You made me blush." I laugh harder.

"Come here." I pat my lap for her to sit on and she does, leaning back as I hug her from behind.

"Mariana just reminds me a lot like you. You guys were exactly the same. Except your style but the point is she's nothing to worry about. I-I just miss her so much."

"Tell me about her."

"S-she's the kind of person who would do anything for anyone just so they won't hurt their feelings, even if it takes failing a grade. She cares more about others than her own life it's.. It's humbling. She doesn't even get mad because everyone loves her, everyone. She always gets a present back just cause of her help and she's one of the nicest person you'll probably ever meet. She expects the best for her to come once she's done that for that person even if it's just a present. I don't know.. There was just something about her I loved so much."

"Where is she now?" She asks

"I-I'm not sure. She just left without saying goodbye to anyone. Not even her parents."

"D-do Y-you think she's dead?"

"No. Never. She has to be out there somewhere."

"Well.. I'll help you find her Harry." I smile. "Will you? Really? You guys would be awesome friends." Her smile fades

"H-Harry.."

"Yes?" Her eyebrows were furrowed but this time it was real.

"I can see why.. You think we're alike, but we are nothing alike."

"Why so? How so?"

"She expects something back right? Every Time she helps someone she wants something back in return because it's only fair, right?" I nod

"Does she help for love?" What?

"What do you mean Ariana."

"Does she help with love I mean, she does it cause she cares?"

"I mean, yah.."

"Well.. That's good. Cause for one thing I know is.. I-i don't. Expect anything back. And not everyone loves me. When I mean I don't expect anything back is because when I help someone I help them because I care, because I love them and I want them to be happy. I do it for them because I know that it's reasonable and will help them. I believe You shouldn't even expect anything back from them except for them to be happy. Expecting something back from them is like adding another to do list to their life and I don't like that. Life should be hard but why not try to make it easy? It'll be hard yes but there's always a way to get through this game. But anyways..she seems perfect. For one all I know is that I'm not. We're opposites harry." That hit me.

"Why don't you expect anything back? It's fair-"

"Harry. The only thing Mariana and I have in common is that we care for people. I don't know about her but I care for people to the full extent that I don't expect anything back. Sure she does it for grades or school but i do it to this real thing called life. All I expect from them is happiness, I'd rather know that I've done something good for them than receive something back that'll just be a thing of a past. People and things go but memories last. I help those people cause I want to show them I care, I care that I love them so much I'd do anything for them and not complain or get a gift card back. You do things cause you love them. You'd do anything for them cause you care. Kind of like its unconditional love."

"Ariana..but, people do love you."

"I know, just not everyone. I've done some... things in the past." She grabs her coat and puts her shoes on. "But I've changed for the good."

She opens the door know and looks at me one last time. "Bye Harry." She smiles walking out.

She's nothing like Mariana. Nothing.

She's more..intriguing.