One

Tonight is my brother's basketball game and it's half-time. Me and my band, Tear Out the Heart are there to show support for him even though we don't wanna be there. My brother's name is Nick. He's cool and we like him so we're supporting him. Anyway, as the poms girls came out ready to perform and flaunt their asses and tits and what-not, a girl comes up to me and my band. She's gorgeous. Nice, long bleach blond hair in a bun. She and all the other girls had silver and black sequin dress things on.

This lovely girl's eye makeup was so gorgeous too! This girl is gorgeous

This lovely girl's eye makeup was so gorgeous too! This girl is gorgeous. "Josh, Tyler, is it okay if we perform to your guys' song Curse? It's a last minute change and this was what we were supposed to perform in a few days but something changed." She says urgently. "Yes, of course." I managed to say. She smiled and thanked me before lining up in rows to go out to the centre of the gym and get ready. "And tonight's performance is led by the captain Ramona O'Bel." The guy announced. Ramona looked up with a bright and beautiful smile and waved her red and black pom in the air before looking down again with her hands down at her sides. Then the music started and the girls started dancing. I'm impressed with Ramona's kickline and leaps and jumps and all that good stuff. She puts her heart into it, that's for sure. Then towards the end of the song, Ramona performed a solo to my chorus that I sing. She locked eyes with me and smiled brighter than before. She danced so perfectly to it. She stayed on tempo. At the end of the chorus, she did a back flip! A fucking back flip! I'm impressed with her skill. And I believe she's one of the most popular girls in the school and she some how knows me: a quiet, weird, introverted guy in a metalcore band.... hm. At the end of the song, the girls flashed poses. Ramona did so right in front of me and smiled, I could see her breathing heavily. They got a standing ovation. I of course did that too. The girls proceeded to walk from the centre of the gym and were leaving then the band started playing. I ran after Ramona and managed to get her attention before she got in her black Buick. She's gotta be rich. "You did fantastic tonight." I nervously say. She smiled brightly at me, "Why thank you, sweetheart." She giggled nervously. "You're welcome. How come I don't see you here?" I asked. "I don't know. But I've seen you. You maybe haven't paid much attention to me because I know you don't care about the popular crowd that I fall in to." She replied. "You've noticed me?" "When I'm with my friends and I see you, I smile at you. They make fun of me for liking a guy like you. Damn, I think I've said too much." She mumbled at the end. "Why do they make fun of you about me?" "Because you're not popular or in any sport. I've heard good things about you. I value the person and their personality. Not just looks or talent or social class or whatever." I walked closer to her until there was a thin layer of air separating us. She blushed badly but smiled. "Wanna come over and hang out with me tonight?" She asks me. "Yes. I'll love to." I reply excitedly. I got into the passenger seat of the Buick and texted Tyler about me going to another friend's house. He didn't ask who. He just said 'okay'. Thank god he didn't ask about who I'm gonna be with. "So what grade are you in?" I asked her. "Senior. What about you, cutie?" She asks sweetly with a smile as she turned a corner. "Ditto." I reply. "Are you going to prom?" I ask her. "I don't have a date and I don't wanna go with my friends who are kind of assholes to me." She sighed as she turned the car off when we got to her place. Mansion. She has to be rich.... "I was wondering if you'd wanna go with me?" I asked/mumbled. "Yes!" She replied excitedly. I blushed. We went into her place and apparently she lives on her own because her parents are rich and she has a nice job outside of school and her parents let her move out once she turned eighteen. She lives not far from the ocean either. We live in Santa Cruz, CA. "Wanna see something?" She asks me. I nodded. She went and opened the French doors in her toom that led to a balcony. You can see the ocean from her balcony. We walked out onto it. The bright moonlight lit up her gorgeous face, her highlighter glistening in the moonlight. Her magnificent blue eyes twinkled. She took her hair out of the bun and holy fuck her hair is longer than what I was expecting. Her hair goes down to her lower back. "Isn't this view beautiful?" She asks me. "It is. And I have beauty next to me." I said with a smile. She looked up at me and smiled like crazy. I slid my hand into hers and locked fingers with her. I kissed her cheek once she looked back at the ocean. "You missed." She giggled. She faced me and wrapped her arms loosely around my neck, smiling up at me as I put my hands on her waist. I leaned in slowly with skepticism, "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too, Josh." Then we kissed on the lips. A hand of hers moved to my left cheek as we kissed. My heart was racing from excitement. She pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me, "Wanna stay with me for the night?" She asks. "Yes, gorgeous." I reply lovingly. She smiled brightly as we headed back in. She closed the French doors behind us then went to her walk-in closet for pyjamas. She soon came back into her room wearing yoga shorts and a Tear Out the Heart t-shirt. She laid down on her bed and pulled me down with her so I was on her. We smiled at each other before I gave her a soft kiss. "How long have you liked me?" I ask as I play with her hair. "Um," she started nervously and blushed, "Since freshman year." She mumbled. I smiled whilst my cheeks turned light pink. "I'm flattered, Ramona." I admired her beauty and her kind heart and unique personality as I leaned in slowly to kiss her. "I love you." I whisper softly. "I-I love you too." She replied before we kissed. It got so passionate, I ended up getting turned on. I started grinding against her. "Want me?" She smirked. I bit her neck roughly, causing her to whimper, "Yes Josh!" So we fucked....