Twenty One

I woke up to the sun shining brightly thru the curtains. I'm a bit of a light sleeper whereas Ara on the other hand: that girl could more than likely sleep thru a nuclear fall out. I stretched then pulled my precious girl closer to me. Her back was to me though I always make sure to hold her extra tight when she's like this to give a sense of security and protection. Samara let out the cutest grunt then stretched, looking back over shoulder at me. Her half-opened, sleepy blue eyes glistened in the warm morning sun; an adorable smile dancing across her face. "Good morning sweet girl." I cooed, trailing the back of my fingers down her cheek while returning the smile. "Good morning handsome." She giggled. Ara leaned over a little bit to give a quick passionate, soft kiss. I started trailing kisses up and down her neck. Ara moaned softly and grinned, "I want you in me Ryan." Ara giggled. Instantly I got hard. "You sure babygirl?" I purred in between kisses. "Yes." She moaned again. I got on top of her; kissing down her body then slowly removing her lace panties. Come to think of it, this is our first time having morning sex. I want it as passionate as possible since I'm kinda feelin' extra passionate about sex right now. I slowly licked up her wet pussy, receving a sexy moan from her. Grinning to myself I began to slowly yet passionately eat her pussy. "Fuck, baby." She groaned, slowly bucking her hips as I ate her out. Jesus she's too hot. Best goddamn breakfast I've ever had and fortunate to have every morning from here on out. While eating her out I slid two fingers in and fingered her at the same pace. "Like this babygirl?" I passionately asked, grinning before kissing her inner thighs then working my way up her body; not stopping fingering her. "Yes babe." She moaned softly with a beautiful grin. Once I was on top of her again we passionately made out and I slowly slid my dick in her. I swear the passion and love in the heat of this moment alone makes me want to bust already. Samara loosely wrapped her arms around her neck and laced her fingers in my hair while we made out as I slowly fucked her. I broke the kiss and gently pressed my forehead against hers to adore this beaut. The warm morning sun accentuated her breathtaking features; making the gorgeous blue windows to her gorgeous soul glisten and twinkle, elevating the passion in her eyes. We were both moaning softly and absorbed this very passionate, romantic moment. I caressed her cheek, leaning down gently kissing her forehead. "Samara I am so in love with you." I moaned a little louder; feeling that pleasurable knot grow more and more. "I am just as much in love with you Ryan," she moaned a bit louder too, "Cum with me." She whimpered in pleasure. I could feel her get tighter and more wet making me speed up a little more, both of us moaning slightly louder. "Fuck!" I moaned, filling her up. I felt her drip on my dick. Giving the last thrusts, I laid on her. Samara wrapped her arms around me and played with my hair while we panted. My head was laying on her chest. Fuck I'm tired again and I've a feeling she is too as the playing with my hair slowed down and her breathing seemed like it too. "You awake babygirl?" I softly laughed. "Uh huh." She sleepily said. I looked up and see her dozing off. I got off of her then pulled her close to me, softly laughing at her for trying to play off that she wasn't sleepy. Samara had her head and hand on my chest as she slept. I nodded off for some time. Mainly just relaxed with her. About an hour into her nap and me nodding off, her phone vibrated. I vaguely recognised the number as the hospital... I quick nudged Ara hard enough that she'd wake up. "What?" She groaned irritably. "The hospital is calling." I anxiously told her. She instantly shot up and grabbed the phone and answered. She had her free hand to her mouth and tears instantly flowed, looking at me so heartbroken. Tears formed in my eyes. When Samara got off the phone she collapsed down onto my chest again and bawled. I squeezed her tightly and cried too. Samara soon sat up and we hugged so tightly while she cried her little heart out. "She passed away in the middle of the night!" Ara wailed. I knew... I knew it'd happen... All I could do was squeeze her tighter to comfort her. After a long time she calmed down, "Ahe wants to be creamated. She also requested to have her ashes scattered in the ocean. The beach was inportant to her. A paradise ending conpared to where she began." Ara muttered, getting up to shower. "Samara, before you shower come here." I soothingly coaxed. She obeyed. She approached, extending her hand out for me to hold. I firmly held it and looked in her pain-stricken puffy eyes. "We'll get thru this together. I'm here for you; I feel for you," I started calmly. She half-smiled, "Mom was a wonderful and beautiful woman." I softly choked up. Ara smiled a little more and teared up too. "Thank you so much, babe." "You're very welcome." I cooed. "I'll holler for you in the shower if I need anything. Or come in if you hear me crying." She said before going into the bathroom. I'm glad she trusts me and feels safe with me with this. I dressed into my pajama pants and a tshirt and watched some TV in bed while she showered. Soon that was interrupted by knocks on the door; John.
"Hey good job earli- shit you look rough." He teased which quick turned to concern. "Not now." I sighed. John instantly knew what happened when I said that. He looked so embarrassed and guilty about what he first said then heartbroken after realising. "Come in." I added. "I'm so sorry, man." He mournfully said. "She's painfree now. We made her last memory a great one. Samara wanted her last memory to be her last happy memory." I told him calmly. Realising she's not in pain and suffering is helping ease the hurt a little bit. In time it'll subside. "I don't know what to say, man..." John choked up. "I understand from your perspective. I'm glad you're here for Ara like this. Thank you for still being my best friend even with the dickhead I was after my dad passed." I empathtically told him. He bro hugged me, "Aye, don't mention it, bro. You been my best pal since kindergarten. I know how you get sometimes." He replied. I heard Ara start crying; John got up from the chair and left; at the door on his way out he nodded in understanding. I went into the bathroom to see Ara on the shower floor crying her heart out. I kneeled against the edge of the tub, "Come here babygirl." I cooed. She motioned me to come into the shower as she was crying so hard she couldn't talk. I got undressed and sat down on the shower floor and pulled her close to me. She clinged to me as she cried. "Let it out babygirl. I'm right here. Cry it out. Let out whatever you need to." I cooed. "This fucking hurts, babe! Raped about a year ago, now Mama dies! This stings!" I hugged her closer, tearing up again. "Samara, look at me," I choked up. She obeyed. Gently caressing both her delicate, warm and wet cheeks I looked at her in the eyes. "You have persevered in the past year. You beat the odds. And I know it's not been easy. The hard days have made you stronger and that's what it takes. Your determination, ambition, strength got you thru. You are flourishing now. You never thought you'd feel this comfortable with someone like this, right?" I soothingly started. She nodded with tears streaming down her face even in the shower, "Never felt this way even with Josh. You're spot on with everything." Samara croaked, going to wipe her eyes that I did for her; making her smile a little bit. "Remember what you said to me about my dad?" I cooed. She nodded, "What'd you tell me?" I whispered soothingly. "He's painfree. At peace." She croaked. I nodded slowly. "It's hard at first, babe. But I'm right here and not going anywhere." I coo. She smiled a tiny smile, frowning. "Lets get you cleaned up babygirl." I soothingly say, helping her up. I got her shampoo and massaged her head while washing her hair to comfort her. "Still want me to finish this for you? Want to make sure." I asked. "Yes babe. Thank you bunches for asking." She replied peacefully. "Hey no need to thank me, princess. It's the right thing to do." I warmly cooed. She smiled up at me that I returned, "There's that smile." I proudly yet softly retorted. She motioned me for a quick kiss that I gave. I washed her then myself. "Jesus why does my whole body hurt? I didn't do anything out of the physical norm." Ara sounds pained. "Might be stress, babygirl." I sadly sighed. "You're right babe." She murmured while doing her makeup. I went back out into our room and found something sticking under our door. Opened the door and found two bouquets of flowers and a card from John and Mere. They just flew back to Chicago to give me and Ara space for arrangements.