Stand Up - Part 13

Start from the beginning

Liam's POV:

I took Emma her clothes of as I laid her carefully in the cold bath, I was stroking her hair "What has he done to you ?" I whispered, I sighed. I'ma kill that boy, he's trying to take my girlfriend away, but that won't happen. Wait until I see him, it won't be his happiest day. Only 5 minutes later, Emma opened her eyes, she mumbled "Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling ?" I asked her as I added some hot water "Sick" she said weakly "Probably" I said, she closed her eyes again. I went downstairs "She's awake" I said "That's good" Harry said, I nodded "She feels sick" I said, Louis chuckled "Obviously, I'm wondering what she's all been drinking there, I never saw such a drunk person in my life before" he said, "It's that boy his fault, if he really wanna go out with her, he better takes some care" I said as I took a seat "Why didn't you stay with her ?" Harry asked, "I don't know, she was awake and didn't say anything so I decided to come downstairs. When she's ready she'll come downstairs" I said, Harry patted my head "What ?" I questioned "You're her boyfriend, you're supposed to take care of her" he said, as he got up "I'll show you" - "Harry she's naked" I said "That's exactly why" he said as he walked upstairs "You're not gonna stop him ?" Louis asked me with big eyes "She won't let him in though" I said as I giggled.

Harry's POV:

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Emma ?" I questioned "Yes ?" she replied weakly "Can I come in ?" I asked, "Sure" she said, I entered the bathroom carefully as I saw her sitting on the edge of the bath, wearing a towel around her body, she was shivering "You alirght ?" I questioned worried, she pulled up her shoulders, I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her as I rubbed her arm, she let her head rest on my shoulder "I feel so sick" she said "That's normal, you're drunk" I replied "I've never been drunk before, or atleast not like this" she said, I giggled bit "Once in your life, everyone's drunk. I think you might be happy your friend came to me and didn't ring your door" I said "Yea, I should thank him" she replied "Thank him ? He better took care of you" I said "I'm 17, he doesn't have to take care of me, he's not my babysit" she replied "Liam's not happy with it" I said "Is he mad at me ?" she asked, "No sweetheart, he's not mad at you" I replied as I kissed her hair, "I'll give you a sweater alright ?" I questioned, she nodded as I got up, got a sweater of mine and handed it to her "There you go, shall I send Liam ?" I asked, she nodded "Only if he wants to.. I understand if he's mad" she said,  I winked at her and went downstairs. "Liam, she's asking for you, she thinks your mad and was almost crying" I said "I'm not mad at her" - "I know, but she doesn't. Just go to her, and she wasn't naked" I said "Too bad for you" he said "Next time better" I said as I chuckled "There will be no next time" Liam said, "you better take some water with you, how more water she drinks, how less she will have a hangover tomorrow" Louis said "Alright" Liam replied "There's only one thing" - "What ?" Liam questioned "The water will make her throw up" Louis said, "No problem" Liam said as he took a bottle of water and went upstairs.

Emma's POV:

I was sitting at the edge of the bath, just wearing my bra and underwear under Harry's sweater, my hair in a messy bun, I felt like throwing up and I still felt dizzy. I conclued I'm never gonna drink again, I will always stay sober. Someone knocked on the door "Come in" I said as I sighed, Liam looked from behind the door "It's me" he said, I immediately stood up, he looked at me and I didn't had the chance to say something "Who's sweater is that ?" he asked "Harry's" I replied "Oh" he said "Are you mad at me ?" I asked "No" he replied "Than why are you doing like this ?" I questioned "How would you react if a girl dropped me off, picks me up 5 min later and I come back drunk around 1am ?" he asked "I'd be jealous and mad" I replied "So you know how I feel" he said "So you are mad ?" I questioned "Yes, but not at you. At your boyfriend" he said, "Wow, I don't like him" I said "Obviously he likes you, and I wanna know if you cheated on me or not ?" he said "What do you think ?" I asked him "Honestly, I think you did" he replied, I couldn't believe my ears "I thought you trusted me" I said as I walked against him, and turned around before I left the bathroom "And if you didn't noticed yet, Sam my so called crush is gay, so he's probably more interested in you than in me" I said as I went downstairs "Where are you going ?" Harry asked "Home" I replied as I shut the door loudly, went to my own house and went to bed.

Niall's POV:

It was early evening here in Australia, we were walking down the beach, watching the sunset, running away from the waves, taking pictures, it was almost time and I got so nervous. We kept walking, when we suddenly saw a way made of candles and we followed, "What's this ?" Gina asked, "Just follow it" I replied "Did you made this ?" she questioned, I smiled at her as we followed the way. When the way of candles ended there was a blanket laying down and a picnic, with more candles "Omg, did you do this ?" she said, I smiled as I took her head and leaded her to the blanket "Yes" I replied, I gave her a rose, and we ate bit. The sun was going under "It's beautiful" she said "It's as beautiful as you are" I replied, we stared into each others eyes. "You know Gina, there's no perfect moment to do this, but this is just a beautiful moment, so I have to do it now" I said, she looked confused "Do what ?" she questioned, I stood up and looked at her "You know I really love, and I always will. We've been dating for 3 years now, and that's why I took us on holiday to Australia, but that wasn't the only reason. A 3 year relationship seems long but it's not, we're only 19 years old so it's only a little part of our lives, but I feel so good when I'm with you, in those 3 years I didn't look at another girl cause in my eyes you're perfect, I know we're still young, but I know you're the one, and I don't wanna be with you for few more years, I wanna be with you for the rest of my life" I said as I kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a box "Like I said, we're still young, but it doesn't mean we have to get married now, but just being engaged with you will already be the best feeling ever" I said "Gina, would you give me the absolute honor to marry you ?" I questioned, her jaw dropped and some tears rolled down her cheeks "Y-yes, yes" she said, I smiled widely and my eyes were filled with tears, she pulled out her hand as I put the ring around her finger, we both stood up, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. We ate strawberries with chocolate on the beach, when it got too cold we went to a restaurant and had dinner. I felt so happy, we're not gonna get married the first years, we're too young for that and I personally think our parents would have a heartattack, but being engaged with my girl, my future wife, makes me feel we're really bonded and this relationship will last forever. After dinner we went to a romantic movie in the cinema. When we got back home, I decided to text Liam, I barely heard the lads "Hey bud, how are you ? Things are going fine here, me and Gina are engaged, only Zayn knows, so keep it down pls. We do miss all of u, let me know something soon and greet everyone from both of us" I sended the message and we both went to bed.

Liam's POV:

My jaw dropped when I read Niall's message, I directly went to Zayn and took him outside for few minutes "You know Niall and Gina are engaged ?" I asked him, he nodded "Well, he only told me he was gonna ask her but I don't know if he already did" he replied, I showed him the message and he smiled widely "I'm happy for them, they're born for each other" he said, I nodded "Definately, but how long is he gonna keep this a secret ?" I asked, Zayn pulled up his shoulders and lit a cigarette "I think they'll tell the other when they get back home" he said "Yeah probably" I replied "I heard about Emma" he said, I sighed "How do you know ?" I asked "I slept there tonight, and we heard someone throwing up, so me and Sky got up and Emma explained everything" he said "I don't understand how you could be so jealous at her gay best friend, and being mad at her because she was drunk" he said, "Dude" I replied "Whatever, I'm just trying to help" he said "I know" I replied "Didn't her parents hear her throwing up ?" I questioned "No, cause they never got home tonight. They still didn't hear them" he said, "What ?!" I said, slightly shouting "Yeah, Sky's at a friend her house trying to change her mind" he said, I directly left and nodded on Emma her door "Emma, it's Liam, open your door" I said, as I kept knocking but she didn't open it, than I realized it was already past 2pm so she was working, I sighed and went back to my house. I decided to pick her up tonight.