« 12 »

[A/N]: If you've ever loved someone comment ‘Yea’?

Hoseok.

“I think this shirt looks better on you..” Joan mentioned as she handed him a the Baby blue shirt she had been holding for a long time.

“Thanks” Hoseok replied with a sincere smile. He had come to really like her. He wanted to be with her even though it was against all rules. He wanted to hold her hand, take her out on dates and call her ‘Jagi, babe, Girlfriend’ but then, he wanted to know if she was being sincere.

That's why he was going to try.

“I heard you're dating that trainee, you know its not allowed Hyung” Taehyung said as Hoseok turned to Joan who was trying to think of a style for him.

“I'm not dating that Trainee, why would you even think that.?” Hoseok scoffed, praying in his heart that Joan would get jealous but she carried on with her work like Himself and Taehyung weren't even in the room.

“But she's the one who got you those gifts and Jimin told us you went on a date with her. Hyung why are you like this? You are Hope giver not a liar”

Hoseok sighed. “I don't like Jieun, our families just know each other. We are like family and she's a sister to me.”

“Then who do you like? Because you've been in that Studio for weeks and Suga hyung knows that you've been writing love lyrics who are they for?” Taehyung pestered. Hoseok was tired of having to deal with his. He shut his mouth and faced the mirror to see Joan's frowning face.

“Joan-issi, are you okay? You don't look too good” Hoseok said as Joan shook her head.

“I'm fine. Just confused”

Hoseok nodded while Jungkook ran to pick up the camera. He wanted to video Jimin while the older was getting his make up done.

“Jungkook.stop recording me”

“Nope” the maknae stated, bringing the camera closer to Jimin's face.

“This Idiot” Jimin said chuckling as Jungkook focused the camera on Yoongi sleeping. Jungkook just wanted to beat the laziness out of him.  He picked up his phone and played a favorite song of his as Namjoon groaned.

“Kookie, you should rehearse your lines, stop listening to Agust  D”

“You are just jealous cause The Track is a Hot track” he mentioned as Namjoon deadpanned.

“What are you saying? Haven't you heard Namjoon's latest song with WALE? Its LIT AF. Right V?”

Taehyung stared from Jin to Jungkook. Not bothering to take sides, he pulled out his phone and began to play Temple Run.

Bish. Jungkook mumbled turning off the camera as he faced Joan. “What about you Noona? What's your favorite track from the Rap line?”

“1VERSE” she muttered, styling Jin's hair making Hoseok smile. Jungkook cooed. “Ofcourse. That's her bias Song”

The others laughed as Hoseok looked at Joan. No. He wanted her.