«2»

Hoseok.

The Maknae kept fumbling with his shirt while trying to keep calm at the same time. He didn't want to show his excitement of having a new hairstylist.

                  The others had second thoughts about this stylist because they didn't want their hairs to look abnormal when they have tours, concerts, or comebacks but, they pushed aside the thoughts. Bighit would always choose the Best.

      “When do you think they will come?” Jungkook asked, obviously tired of waiting. Taehyung answered him by tapping the younger's shoulder.

         “Manager hyung asked us to wait Jungkook. I know you're excited but calm your tits”

Jungkook rolled his eyeballs turning to Jimin who kept his attention on his phone. Which was weird to the maknae. What was Jimin intently looking at.? Jungkook leaned forward and his eyes widened.

         “Park Jimin!”

   The older froze. All eyes had gathered on him. “What? W-hat i-is it?”

   “You're reading that?”

           “Reading what?” he replied, tucking his phone into his pocket. “Hyung. I. saw. you.” the maknae said as Jimin continued to protest.

  “Just stop! Its okay if Jimin reads Smut. He's a grown man already. Stop treating him like a kid” Jin voiced out, pausing the Mario game he was playing as the two turned to their Hyung.

  Smut...?

What smut? Sudden realisation hit them and— “No. No. Jimin Hyung was reading Tinkerbell”

  It was everyone's turn to laugh. Jimin reads Tinkerbell fictions? Was the maknae kidding them all?

   “you read Tinkerbell fan fictions?” Namjoon raised a brow.

    “Geeh Jimin grow up!” taehyung added.

“What's so bad about reading Tinkerbell fictions?” Jin butted in, glaring at Namjoon. The leader shrugged.

    “I dunno..its Gay....”

   Jin scoffed. “Coming from someone who openly supports Gay rights”

    “Hey! Don't insult me. You pink Ladder!”

“Pink ladder?” Jin huffed. “If I'm a ladder then you are what Namjoon? The Eiffel tower?”

        Maknae line stifled their laughter as Yoongi groaned. “Can't anyone get good sleep around here? Why does Namjin have to quarrel every single time?”

     “Ask your leader. Apparently picking fights with his members is his current swag.

“But Jin hyung, Namjoon Hyung did nothing wrong.. ” Jungkook laid out which was a big mistake because Jin turned all sassy on the maknae.

        Holding his laughter, Hoseok went to answer the door that had been ringing for a while now. He opened the door slightly to see a familiar looking girl in front of him. She was petite in nature but her face looked matured, but she could still pass as a year one college student.

  “Uh..can I help you?”

       She shook her head, biting on her lip. “No. I'm here to help you” Hoseok had the confused look on his face.

   “Who are you?”

      Standing uprightly, she smiled and handed her hand out. “I'm Lim Joan, your new Hairstylist”

»»

“Okay....”

“She seems Nice..”

“She's Cute”

    In the middle stood Joan being scanned by each member except Jhope. She had developed sweaty palms and She refused to look up. It was still shocking for her. She couldn't believe she was In The lovely home of Bangtan.

     “Do you think she speaks?” Jungkook whispered to yoongi who shrugged. She hadn't said a word since she got into their living room.

“Ireumi mwo yeyo?” Jin asked, the short girl who kept looking at the floor. “uhm...uhm, I'm Lim Joan”

     “Lim Joan? As in Joan for Johanna?”

She shook her head. “Just Joan” she managed to say.

“Okay Joan, we are BTS and its a pleasure to meet you. We'll talk more and get along after you have Dinner with us.. That okay?”

Her eyes widened, the size of a bowling ball. “I don't think I sh-sh-”

    “No its fine. Please ” Taehyung held unto her right hand. “..Stay for Dinner”. She had no choice but to nod quietly. Truthfully, she hadn't expected this kind of treatment. It was so warm. Jimin helped her sit while Jin and Namjoon decided to go cook dinner together. The rest stayed back and asked her some questions to keep her company. Joan was enjoying the friendly atmosphere until Jungkook decided to ask;

           “So who is your Bias In BTS?”

     Joan bit her lips so hard, they turned bloodshot red.It was time to put her plan into action. She was going to get that Story of A pathetic human. Their eyes followed her gaze and gasps left their mouths when they rested on Jung Hoseok, who seemed busy with his phone at the moment.

    “J-hope Hyung's your bias?” V asked not believing it. He rarely heard anyone call Hoseok their bias. So this surprised him a bit and the others too. Okay. Maybe not Suga, cause The boy from Daegu cared less.

“Yes” she muttered, hiding her face into her palms. “Hoseok Oppa is my Ultimate Bias in BTS”

      Hoseok raised his head to look at her. Did she just call him her bias? Truth be told, he had been listening to their conversation, he just preferred to stay away and pretend like he was busy.

“Me? Your bias?” Hoseok still confused as she sent him the Love sign. “Saranghae Oppa~” she cooed as the others followed with cheers of ‘Omo! Jinja! Daebak’. Hoseok still didn't want to believe it. There was no way, she would like him.,

     Of course, it irritated Joan to be doing this and she needed to make him fall for her and open his heart to her., but she wouldn't be able to succeed if she doesn't try to Seduce BTS's Jung Hoseok.

###

Vote

&

Comment Maybe?

If you love Hoseok more than I do, tap the vote icon!

I have weird feelings while writing this!

Goal:

Vote: 20

Reads: 100