«7»

A/N: Seeing Hoseok gives me strength.

Hoseok

He was too scared to come out of his room that morning. He had woken up early but didn't get up, instead, he let the others leave the room before peeling the sheets off his body. How was he going to face the members? Could he just turn back the hands of time to were Jungkook found the pills?

Biting on his nails, he debated strongly, whether to go out and continue the pretence or just confess to them. Either way, they'd still think he needed help.

     Jung Hoseok didn't want to be pitied.

Making up his mind to just go with the flow, he gently and quietly opened the door, fearing it would make a lot of noise and attract the members. He closed it careful enough for it not to make a sound.

He bravely entered into the Dinning, to see All varieties of food set out on the table and they were all his favorite. What was going on exactly? He asked himself as He felt warm hands circle around his waist.

“You are Beautiful Hyung, let's eat”

Hoseok didn't move when Jungkook's arms left him and Sat beside his chair. “Hyung, the food will get cold, let's eat”

“Shouldn't we wait for the others, I mean they —”

“If the Maknae tells you to eat, you just eat” Yoongi said, sending Hoseok a warm smile. “Omo!” Namjoon exclaimed. “Is the President coming for Breakfast? Why so much food Jin Hyung?”

Jin sat down with a shrug. “I wanted to prepare something special, we've all been getting lean”

“As expected... ” they all sat down to eat when Taehyung picked up some Bulgogi with chopstick and placed it on Hoseok's Rice. “Hyung...eat a lot, you're the leaner one”

Hoseok wasn't going to lie. He was surprised with the change, his members were exhibiting. Or did he get sucked into another Dimension...? Were these people his band mates? “Hoseok Hyung, eat up. The food is really delicious” Jimin said as Hoseok nodded, picking up his chopstick. He had to admit, Jin had put so much effort and love into the cooking, that it come out so well. He really enjoyed it. He loved over at Yoongi who was having an hard time with his chicken, Then Namjoon who was staring at the Rice in front of him, Jimin? He wasn't doing much, he just ate in silence, Jungkook was taking Selcas of himself And the food while Jin..? Jin was staring at him the whole time. Hoseok shifted his gaze casually and continued to eat. He loved his members so much.

       “Stop! Don't touch it!” Jimin yelled from his room with Jungkook rolling his eyebrow and taking out Jimin's Tinkerbell boxers. What was his Hyung's deal with this fairy? “Hyung, Don't stop me, I'm trying to wade off evil here”

Namjoon raised a questioning brow. “Anything wrong here guys?”

“No, Nothing serious” Jungkook smiled, throwing the Boxer into the trash as Jimin fumed at the Maknae. Jeon Jungkook was going to pay dearly for what he did. Jin rushed out with his cap in his hand.

“Guys..we are Late. Let's get going”

The guys nodded, grabbing their shoes and getting into the van. Hoseok had almost bolted out the door when Seokjin stopped him.

“Hoseok..”

“Yes Hyung?”

“You have us. Come to us, don't go to the pills anymore. You've always been our hope but now We are going to be your hope”

Jin ended, patting the older's shoulder. Hoseok smiled, as he walked behind Jin. He was thankful for having people like his band mates. They understood.

###

Joan

“Just one Ahjussi”

She handed it over to him and thanked him, handing him the money. Putting the chain in its box, she placed it in her make-up bag as she headed towards the destination of the Meet&Greet. She had decided to be a good person and she had decided to Stan BTS properly as A Band. And even though Jung Hoseok wasn't her bias, she felt she could still like him. She felt, that she could be a friend to him.

“Oh, you're here early, we haven't set up the place yet” their Manager Said as She chuckled. “Its Fine, I'll help set up..when are they coming?”

“Those Kids? They'll probably be late” He laughed to himself while walking away. She got to work and began setting out her equipment. She had cleared the backroom when she felt Someone tug at her elbow. It was Taehyung.

“Uh V?”

He nodded with a smile. “Yup in the flesh. The guys told me to come in first to see if I'd survive” He said. Survive? Survive how?

“We are late and they think you're mad at them, so they sent me in here instead”

Her mouth formed an ‘O’. She wasn't the strict type,so she didn't care. “Okay, sacrificial lamb, kindly tell the others to come in for their makeup. I'm not mad at them for anything but-”

“But what?”

Her eyes fell on their manager. “I don't think your Manager will forgive you”

“Oh shit, we forgot about that.” and he was out. She giggled, picking up her phone to see two missed calls from Ideal type. What did he want?

4:44pm

Break.

“Ugh! I'm hungry. I can devour a whole cow” Yoongi stated, laying flat on the Blue bean bag.

“After this, we can go out to eat, let's manage the snacks we can have”

“Lets do this for Army guys. After all, she's my girlfriend” Jimin said, wiping his face with a handwipe. Joan took this opportunity, shifting close to Hoseok. Hoseok stared at her, wondering why she approached him.

“Here” She handed him a box. “I know, its not as expensive as the other gifts, you get, still..I wanted you to have it” Hoseok thanked her, putting the gift into his backpack.

“So you want an Autograph?”

“No...A Hug”

Hoseok hesitated for a while, before he finally threw his arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. It was warm and Soothing for Jung Hoseok and the beginning of a New Life For Lim Joan.

--------