«9»

[A/N:] Forgot there was supposed to be a chapter nine. Sorry I skipped this chapter. Excuse the mistakes.

----

Hoseok

Sweat dropped from every part of his body as he twirled and turned on his heels. He paused catching a glimpse of himself in the Mirror. Turning off the Stereo, he grabbed the Towel and dabbed the sweat off his body. He picked up his bag about to leave the practice room when a familiar feminine figure greeted him at the Doorway.

“Sunbae!” she greeted elatedly as Hoseok sent her a warm smile. “It has been a while”

Hoseok agreed. “How have you been? I rarely see you around these days.”

“Sorry Sunbae, we went to China for promotions. How have you been?”

“The same Hope giver, I have always been”

She Grinned widely, smacking his arm. “Sure, when's this hope giver finally going to treat me to Lunch?”

Hoseok raised a brow. “Wasn't it supposed to be Dinner?”

“Was it?” she pretended to think. “Who cares? Lunch, dinner, you're still treating me”

“Okay. Okay. Are you Free on Wednesday?”

“I am free now. See you here at 7. Don't be late” She winked entering into the practise room. Hoseok chuckled.

“7 in the morning?” he yelled.

“Don't joke about this. If you do, you're dead!” she yelled back. Hoseok simply Ignored her words and left for his dorm, thinking to remember his date with Kim Jieun.

»»»

“Where's Hoseok?” Jin asked, stepping into the Sitting room, stretching and still half asleep. Jimin and Taehyung said nothing, instead they Focused on the game they had been playing.

“..He went practising”-Namjoon.

Jin could only Yawn an okay to that. He walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi cooking Lunch. He would have been surprised but he was used to seeing Yoongi do random things. He took out a cup and filled it with warm water, before turning to the Agust D kid.

   “What's going on with you?”

“What do you mean what's going on with me?” Yoongi asked, chewing on a mushroom. “You cook when you're stressed. Tell me Yoongi, what's bothering you”

The Younger sighed real hard. “Its Hoseok.” Jin watched him pick up the knife. “I mean, I'm okay with him having doubts about our stylist but he's taking it too far because she says he's her bias. I mean, is it that weird for hoseok to be a bias of someone? Is that how low he thinks of himself that no one would find him Bias worthy?”

Jin's attention was now on the murdered vegetables. “First, Drop the Knife and then we'll talk” Yoongi stared at the Knife in his hand and the battered vegetable in front of him. Dropping it, he faced his Hyung properly. “You can't fully blame Hoseok. Everyone has something, they are low self-esteemed about. Their face, their looks, body structure and even butt structure but see..not everyone's strong at handling them well, so we shouldn't try to force our judgment on them, which is why I'm willing to let Hoseok do what he wants except taking drugs.”