Hospital Room

I let out one last scream as pain erupted on my side. Another stab from a sharp knife. I counted the amount of times I had been stabbed. 

6.

  Hot tears slipped down my cheek as I blindly squirmed around in my restraints. I still have no idea who was holding me captive. All I know is that they were somehow connected to Sarah.

   But whoever they were decided to turn violent. Finally,  after what felt like years of tourcher, they stopped. they tore off the thing that kept me from seeing and as light blinded me,  they placed their knife on a near by table.

  When I was able to fully see,  my eyes widened in pure shock and fear as I could finally see who had been holding me here.

  My eyes darted around not being able to look directly at him for too long. His face was pale, a  close representation of an off white, but it wasn't quite paper white. He definitely looked as if he hadn't witnessed the sun in a few years.  He had big round bright blue eyes,  they shined brightly almost as if they had the ability to blind people. He had a black ring around his eyes,  like dark smudges. His nose was pointy and crooked as if he had broken it one too many times. He had a nice jaw line. If he had a normal face girls would probably go crazy over it. His mouth was... Well,  it was the most bizarre thing that I've come across.  He had dark red lips,  they were small and chapped. He had a jagged cut that started at the ends of his lips and went up to just past the middle of his cheeks. One cut stooped a little lower than the other. It looked rushed and crooked. He wore a white hoodie,  but  that's all I could see.

  I couldn't speak,  I was too in shock to actually let words come out. I was too much in pain. Afraid I'd pass out from the blood loss and pain, I squirmed and whimpered.

  "Yeah yeah,  someone will come down here and tend to that." His voice was very dark,  very hoarse like he had been smoking for a couple of years. I recognized the voice to be the one who fed me the beef stew.

  An ugly voice fit for an even uglier man. I looked away,  not being able to bare looking at his face.

"How rude." He left out a small huff and he placed the dammed mask on my face.  "I liked the other guy better."

  My eyes widened as I tried to shake the mask from my face. "Nnn nnn" I mumbled as I started to cough. I let out another scream as I heard another set of footsteps come to the door.

  "Jeff,  please refrain from killing Timothy please. We still need him alive." chills ran down my spine as a fimilar voice filled the room.

  With the remaining energy left in me I looked over to the figure that just walked into the room. I let out a few daring breaths as my eyes grew with realization that I,  was staring at non other than a masked Jay.

   him. No,  it can't be,  But that voice,  that hair, that  unconfident stance. But he's dead. but here he stands,  a masked that is poorly drawn on to symbolize....  A skull? Scully.

   The man-I assumed to be Jay-Looked at me with such a stare that even through the messy film of his eye holes I could see his stare of uncertainty and rage. 

  Rage? For what?

  For leaving him.

   I shuttered at the thought. No,  he was dead,  he is dead. There is no way I'm staring at the same man who tried to help figure out the tapes,  not only because he was dead,  but because he would never....  Come to a place like this...  He wouldn't let me be tourchered...

Would he? 

  I saw black splotches crowd my vision and it was only then that I could feel the pain of  Jeff's brutality. I let out a small whimper as I tried to stay awake,  tried to make sure I'd get this chance to talk to him.