Find the girl.

Masky's point of view:

The air seemed to caress the bare face of the unconscious man. His body lay lifelessly on the street, nothing seemed more tempting than to just.... Run him over?

The man woke up with a groan, he looked over to the mask that was placed oh so carefully besides him. A slight smile plastered onto his face as he realized that he had once again been awakened from a long slumber.

He grabbed the mask, his eyes flashing a look of lust as he carefully pulled it over his face.

As he stood up he could feel a slight buzz in his ears, he would have flinched if he hadn't become accustom to it. So he didn't so much as twitch a muscle as the operator appeared behind him. Neither spoke a word as they stood there, but The man could see words in his mind as if they were planted into his brain. There were no noises but only words imprinted his mind, telling of what he had to do. When the man received all of the words that now replayed in his mind twice before they went away, the operator disappeared in the now dawning day.

The man took off into the woods, (That were on the side of the road in which he were laying) his vision blurred as his speed increased. The colors of the woods only seemed to just wizz by him.

The man seemed to frown as he remembered how his other half seemed to kill his companion. He sighed as he almost missed his presence. Though they never spoke to one another and their only care was to finish a job before Tim awoke, The man could not help but feel..... Alone....

The man shook those thoughts out of his head and he pressed on, he dropped to the ground when he reached a certain part of the woods and he began to dig. He uncovered a chest full of never before seen tapes, a rock, and a sock.

Don't ask why he had a sock in there. He just did.

He pulled out the rock and a tape and he buried the box again. He stood up dusting off his pants and he ran out of the woods, careful of his surroundings.

Soon he was out again and he walked the street, since dawn had only began to rise few people had began to wander the streets. Most of them paid no mind to the masked stranger, since they were in a groggy state.

The man replayed the message in his mind.

Find the girl; you know which on, you'll be able to tell. Kill her, she is a threat to out secret. Do it Masky.

So he did, He wandered the streets even looking through some houses. But he could not find her. Soon The man began to worry, what if she already fled town? What if-

There was a noise behind him, a slight foot step. He spun around to see a girl in her mid 20's her hair had been pulled up in a tight bun and her eyes had bags under them from the lack of sleep. She constantly looked over her shoulder, paranoia.

The man grinned from behind his mask, this was it. She was the one they had been looking for. Out of habit the man swirled his head back and motioned to the girl, half expecting the hooded man to run up next to him as they silently evaluated a plan to take down the girl.

But when he didn't come, The man frowned and he looked back at the girl and now she was standing on a street corner ready to cross the street.

The man ran out, the girl met his mask and she began to run away holding back the screams of horror as the man chased her through the town. The masked man wanted to lure her into the woods so that way he wouldn't be seen.

Soon his plan worked and the girl ran straight for the secluded area of the town, heading straight for Rosswood park hoping to lose him in there.

The masked man chuckled to him self how cliche. Which had been true, most people believed that if you ran into the woods you would be saved..... But that's not how it worked.

The man caught up to her and he tackled her to the ground. The girl let out a sharp yell and he covered her mouth to suppress the screaming. he sighed and the girl snuggled from within his grasp but he didn't so much as to move an inch. Soon The man lifted the rock and smashed it against her face, the screams and struggles became more desperate as tears mixed in with the blood but that didn't stop him. One, twice, six times.

Soon the struggles ceased and the woman was dead. Blood splattered everywhere, even on the man's clothes.

The man sighed and he stood up, admiring his work of art. So the operator would come to take away the corps and The man would go on to do what ever he wanted until Tim woke up.

~