My tombstone to the fallen.

I bet its strange, to have graves for people who died by the hands of your own careless act. I mean as I stand here in my yellow jacket staring down at the grave of Brain and Jay I still can't bring myself to say sorry or to say anything at all for that matter.

I just stand there, for hours, watching over them. For some reason I feel calm here, rested and my coughing barely makes it out of my throat. I can't explain this feeling, it just. Happens.

I took the lit cigarette from my lips and I let out a breath, the smoke clearing out into the warm air. I know I know, it's bad for me, not really going to help my coughing and other fucked up problems I have. But whatever right? It's a bad habit that helps keeps my thoughts in order. I placed it bad between my lips, not really breathing in just resting it there and I kneel down.

I looked at both of the graves and I sighed, it shouldn't have ended this way. They should be at home doing whatever, playing games or something but not dead.

I felt a strange presence behind me and I turned around to see. A girl? Her eyes flared a deep green and her light brown hair draped over her shoulders.

"Hello, " She spoke with a voice as soft as a feather. "What is their story?" She pointed to the graves behind me. I would have scowled her, but she was just so innocent, mindless even. I just looked at her not really saying anything until her eyes bored into my eyes, seeing my soul.

I sighed "Story? What story, they didn't have a story to tell. Not one to be proud of at least. And why do you care? " I said, harshly, but you know what? I don't really care anymore.

The girl took a step back, obviously upset with my words. But who cares right? It's better for her not to know, the operator has probably already put her on the list, just like Jessica. Jessica had came in with no intentions of anything. Just to help find Amy and look what that has done to her.

The girl sighed. "I understand that you don't want to talk about it, my name is Jamie." The girl spoke with the same soft voice, which I actually now found annoying.

Therapist voice much?

"Tim" I said in a stern voice. "My name is Tim" I took out the ciggerett out of my mouth and flicked the ashes. Then I dropped it to the ground and stomped it out.

"Cool, nice to meet you!" Her cheery voice echoed through the cemetery and it left me a bit suspicious. She held out a hand for me to shake and I was hesitant to grab a hold of her hand to shake it.

The girl smiled and I couldn't help but let a soft grin graze the corners of my lips. I sighed and I turned away from her. "What do you want? Clearly there is another reason why you are here. Nobody just comes around asking people about dead people. It's rude and frankly I won't stand here and listen to your pointless questions. " I asked not looking at her.

You see, there it is, those damn mood swings.

The Girl-Jamie stared at me, her eyes filled with realization. She knew I had a problem, and not a problem with her presence, a mental problem.

"well I should leave" Jamie said turning around to leave. Her eyes fell to the ground where I had stomped out the cigarette.

"Yes, yes you should." I snapped at her. She flinched slightly and she walked away.

I turned away and I looked down at the graves, my eyes narrowed as I saw that damn mask sitting there, perfectly. Like I had never broken it, like it was brand-freaking-new I let out a scream and I pulled at my hair and I ran away.

Fuck

-