Chapter 19

I was walking towards jack as he sits with Gilinsky, till I also see Cameron's girlfriend,she smirks at me bumps my shoulder and make a me drop my iPad and it fucking cracks, I sigh and look at my iPad that's on the fucking ground now with my hands on my hips, "hey baby,what happened?" I hear jack say with so much care in his voice, "Cameron's fucking girlfriend is what happened" I say and pick up my iPad. "Hey calm down,now tell me what happened" "I was walking to you and jack and she bumped into my shoulder and she knocked my iPad out of my hands" I say as he wraps an arms round my waist and we walk to their table that cattie is now seated at with G. "It's okay baby,I'll get you a new one" "no I don't want you to get me a new one, I'll make Cameron or his stupid girlfriend buy me one" "okay" he sighs and we sit down, "what gots your patties in a wad?" Carrie asks with a snicker, I slam my iPad on the table,grab it and storm off with my backpack.

Jacks Pov
"Why did you have to say that?" I glare at Cattie "i didn't know she was that mad" "how could you not know by the look on her face?" She just shrugs, I get up and follow after her. I jog to catch up with her, I grab her arm and pull her to my chest and I wrap my arms around her. I hear sobs erupting into my chest,there muffled by my chest, "baby It's okay" I whisper she wraps her arms around my waist . I kiss her forehead, "can you please stop crying baby? It's breaking me seeing you cry" she wipes her eyes and leans back a little. "Come on" I tell her and grab her hand, I lead her to my dorm room. "Why are we here?" She says ever so lightly a little over a whisper "cause I know where chase keeps his junk food,so I'm gonna take that and we're going to watch movies and the rest of the day we're just going to be lazy" he says to me and goes under chases bed. "But what about our classes" "we'll just come up with an excuse tomorrow" he tells me "now take your shoes off,I'll get you some of my cloths so you'll be comfy" he tells me and stands up with so much food in his hands. "Okay" I chuckle. I slip off my shoes and he gives me some of his sweat pants and a shirt. I change in the bathroom and we watched at least 3 movies till it was 7. "Jack I gotta go,I have a long day tomorrow,I have work till like 5 tomorrow,and then I have to study for the exam on Friday" "okay,it's fine baby" he kisses my temple, "thank you for the after noon though, it helped" I pause "a lot" I smile at him. "Anytime babygirl" I pull on my shoes and say "I'll give you these back tomorrow,after I wash them" "keep them,they look better on you then me" "are you su-" "yes,now your tired go" I grab my backpack and phone and my iPad. I go to my dorm after hugging Jack, I walk in and see Cameron typing away on his computer. "Oh your not with your girlfriend,for the first time in,oh I don't know 3 weeks" I smirk at him as I put my bag down. "What the fuck is your problem" he glares at me "your girlfriend is my problem" I say rudely, "whatever your just jealous" he rolls his eyes. "Jealous!?, I'm not jealous why would I be jealous when I have a boyfriend who treats me like a fucking Princess" I say to him. "Why is my girlfriend your problem? Hm what did she do to you?" "Okay first like 3 weeks ago she told me to stay away from you,which I can't cause your my fucking roommate,and then today she bumped my shoulder,and made me drop my iPad and it cracked" "yeah whatever" he rolls his eyes again. I pick up my iPad from my bed and throw it on his bed. "You could've done that yourself" he says as a matter of factly. "Really? I have had my phone for 2 years now and I haven't cracked it" "just shut your fat ass up you bitch" I look at him with disbelief. Well that stung, "well okay" I whisper, I grab a backpack and pack my work outfit with an outfit for tomorrow for school. Tears threatened to fall down,I've been bullied before I ever reached collage and now this. A tear slipped and all of them rushed down my face, I grab my backpacks and turned around,I felt him staring at me too. "Shit Cailey-" "go suck a dick" I say to him and leave the dorm. I of course go to Jacks dorm, I knock I hope jack answers and not his roommate. I keep hoping jack and answers and he does, "baby,what happened now?" He looks at me and pulls me inside, "can we talk alone?" I say as I see Chase, jack just looks at him,he nods and leaves the dorm. "What happened? In the last hour" he takes my bags, "Cameron" is all I say "what did that bitch do?" He grunts through gritted teeth. "He said "to shut my fat ass up you bitch" and like when I was in high school I used to get bul-" he cuts me off by pushing a finger to my lips "I get it,but I'll be right back" he starts to get up but I pull him back down onto the bed. "Please just stay here with me? You can talk to him tomorrow" "talk to him? I'm gonna beat his ass to the ground" "okay whatever just stay here", he sighs "okay just for you".