Chapter 10

I was looking in my closet for something to wear for the dinner tonight while Cameron was laying in his bed watching tv. "So where are you going tonight?" He asks,while looking over at me. "I'm going to dinner with 3 of my friends" "It's your 2nd day and how many friends do you got?" "Um 3" "cool" is all he says. I roll my eyes and keep looking for cloths. I finally pick out my outfit, a red long sleeved crop top with high waisted skinny jeans and white low converse. I get dressed in the bathroom, I open the door of the bathroom cause for some reason it was hot. I slightly curl my hair so it kinda waved. I unplug my iron and walk out. I look in my mirror that's on the wall and play with my hair a little. "Cameron?" "Hmm?" I feel him look at me, "do I look okay?" I ask him.

Cameron's Pov
"Cameron?" "Hmm?" I answer her, "do I look okay?" She asks me , she looks absolutely beautiful, but I can't say that,"you look fine" I say she turns to me, you can see her belly a little bit but not a whole lot. "Okay thank you, but I have to go" she says as she grabs her phone and some money. "If you have friends over, please keep the room nice, that's all I ask for" she looks me in the eye. Her eyes so pretty, there a gold yellowish color, with blue,green, and a little brown. Cameron stop it. I tell myself "okay" I say and look away. She walks out, thank god my girlfriend is coming home tomorrow to get my mind off of Cailey, hopefully. I grab my phone and text Jack G asking if he wanted to come over and play video games. "Hey you want to come over and play VG?" I text him "can't. Going to dinner with friends" he texts back. "Oh okay" "sorry man" "it's okay". I text Jack J next "hey you want to come over and play VG?" "Can't going to dinner with G and other friends,sorry bro" "it's okay". I sigh.

Cailey's Pov
I was waiting out my dorm building waiting on Jack to comedown since we're in the same building. "Hey" I hear him say behind me and draps his arm around my shoulders. "Ha hey jack" we walk to jacks and Catties building talking. "You look beautiful" he gushes, it's obvious that jack likes me but I'm not ready for a relationship, jacks cute and I love his personality but like I said I'm not ready for a relationship. "Why thank you Jack, you look handsome. He was wearing joggers, white shirt and white vans "thanks" soon G and Carrie walk it and we get into Gilinsky's jeep. "So what do you girls want for dinner?" He asks us "um..." "what have you guys had since you've been here" "well last night we hand in ń out burger and taco bell today well I did" "let's go to Olive Garden" Cattie says. They nod and we head there. "Hey isn't your phone up to do?" Carrie asks, I have a sprint plan for my phone, every 2 years I get a new phone and I've had my phone for 2 years. "Oh yeah" "are you going to get the iPhone 7?" She asks, "of course" I laugh. We order our food and talk while we wait. Soon our food comes, we eat I didn't eat all of it maybe 1/2 of it and I took the rest home. "I had a nice time thank you Jack for driving us, see you guys tomorrow" I smile and walk away with Jack J. "Bye Jack"  I tell him as he gets off the stair case at floor 3. "Bye" he smiles and walks away. I get up to my room and walk in to Cameron still just watching tv. "So you went to dinner with my friends" he says rudely. "What do you mean?"I say confused as ever. "Jack and Jack are my friends" "okay and I didn't know that" I say and walk to my dresser "okay sure, you can't be friends with them anymore" he says "yeah okay" I say and pull out some pajamas. "I'm serious" he gives me a glare. "Listen Cameron just because your an ass, i don't have to be, and I didn't even know they was your friends till Jack told me today, I don't have to listen to you who my friends are and who aren't my friends, you aren't my dad, and besides it's obvious that Johnson likes me okay, and I like him too but I don't want or need a relationship right now, okay?" He nods. I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. After my shower, I pull on some pajamas and brush my teeth, I walk out and lay in my bed. Cameron's light is off and his back is faced toward me. He's probably mad at me but oh well, I can be friends with who ever I want, I don't have to listen to him. I text my family goodnight including Blake goodnight, turn off my light and go to bed.