Chapter 6

My alarm goes off. I jump up and grab my phone and turn off the alarm. "Turn that shit off" Cameron mumbles "shut the fuck up and stop complaining you fuckboy" he sits straight up "what the fuck did you call me" he questions "you heard me" I say and get up. He rolls his eyes and lays back down. I look through my closet and grab my floral no shoulder crop top and high waisted jeans. I walk into the bathroom and get dressed. I curl my hair into waves and I walk out to find Cameron in his boxers " AHHH" I scream which makes Cameron jump. "Did you really have to scream this early the damn morning" he growls at me "it's your fault your the one that's a boy and I don't really want to see my fucking roommate in his damn boxers" I growl back. He rolls his eyes and pushes past me to go into the bathroom. I pull on my black sandals. I grab my charger,portable charger,and earbuds. I put them in my backpack that I got from VS. I slip in my macbook in the big packet and slip a strap on one shoulder.

I grab my keys,wallet and phone. As I walk towards the door to walk out Cameron walks out. "Do you what any Starbucks or somethi7ng" I try to be nice. "I hate Starbucks" he mutters "get your head out if your ass it's not a hat" I spit. It's basically the first day and he's already on my last nerve. I get in my car and drive to starbucks. I get a small frap cause that usually fills me up. I drive back to school and park near my dorm. I walk to my first session which is Math. I sit up in the very top corner to get away from everyone. I watch the door and see cattie walk through I wave so she can see me. Thank god she does she runs up the stairs and sits beside me. She was always so perky. "Goodmorning" she smiles "good morning" I smile a little. "What's wrong" she asks "my roommate got on my fucking nerves this morning" "how" "he was being a fucking dick,he was rude and just...worse than how Blake is in the morning" I say her eyes go wide. I nod.

{Noon}
I was facetiming Blake as I eat my salad at a picnic table close to my dorm building "I know I have to find a-" I get cut off by my fucking roommates voice. He sits in front of me. "Hold on" I say to Blake he nods. I put him on mute. "What do you want" I say to him kind of rude but I don't care,he's going to be a dick, I'll be a bitch. "I wanted to say sorry for being a jackass this morning" he says "your forgiven now go" I say he nods,gets up and leaves. "Hey I have to go get ready for work" Blake says before I unmute it. I nod and put the okay sign. He laughs and ends it. I close my macbook and someone else sits in front if me. I look up and see Jack, the person that Cattie introduced me to. "Hey" he smiles "um hi" "I was wondering if you would like to come sit with me and my best friend over there" he points to a blonde boy over by another picnic table. "Um sure" I smile he smiled back and motions me over. I pack up my Macbook and walk over. "Jack this is Cailey,Cailey this is jack" jack says the blonde boy looks up from his phone and looks at me. He smiles he's so adorable. His eyes oh my god. Cailey snap out of it. I smile "hi" "hey" he smiled again "how do you know her" " she's best friends with a girl that lives in my dorm building. He nods "wait your guys names are both jack?" They laugh and nod. "We met in kindergarten, we was wearing the same shirt and had the same name and then we clicked so call me Johnson and him Gilinsky. That's what our friends call us" Johnson explains I smile and nod. "Sry I have to head to my next class" I say "who do you have?" Johnson asks with a smile "um mr.pockins" I say "really me to let's walk together" "sounds like a plan" they both laugh and we walk away. We get to know each other a little bit more as we walk. We get to the class room and sit beside each other.

{After class}
"I'll see you tomorrow" he smiles "yep I'll sit with you guys tomorrow again if that's okay" "of course" he smiles. We hug and walk away from each other. I'm starting to like him😉