Chapter 4

<Skip the car ride>
I park my car in a parking spot in front of the collage office. Cattie swings into the parking spot beside me. We both get out and stretch from the long car ride. "Ugh I'm so glad that car rides over" Cattie says as we walk up the stairs to the office. "Yes me too" I say and open the door. We both walk in and to the front desk. A lady maybe in her 40s smiles at us. "Hi girls what do you need" she smiles "um we need our room numbers and schedule" "OK names". "Um Cailey Rowland" I say she nods and types it into the cumputer. She rolls to a printer and grabs a paper and a key in a drawer. She hands them to me. "Your dorm number is 332,it's in building I,and here's a school map" she hands me the map. "Okay thank you" she nods. Cattie gets her stuff and we walk out. "What room do you have?" I ask "um 454 and building M" I nod. We get in our cars and make my way to our buildings. As I pull into the parking lot of my building. I have the nicest car here. I park next to a Gold 2001 suv. Oh by the way I have a white range rover. I got it for my 16th birthday. I keep my car on and pick up my phone out of the cup holder. I call my mom. "Oh sweetie are you there already" she says when she answers the phone. "Yes mom" we talk a little more "hey mom is Blake there?" I ask. "No he went home about an hour after you guys left" "OK well bye mom so I can call Blake and tell him I'm ok, I'll call you tonight" "ok sweetie I love you bye" "I love you too,bye" I hang up. I go up to Blakes contact. I click it and bring up to my ear. It rings to the 5th ring till he picks up. "Hey Cailey I miss you already it's so lonely and quiet without you and Cattie" "I miss you too and it's really quiet with out your annoying ass" I laugh "shut up you love my annoying ass" "sadly I do" I laugh some more. "Told you" he sings "ok well I'll text you later I have to unpack" "ok love ya bye" "love ya too,bye". I hang up and get out. I grab my gym bag,my suit case,and back pack. The key to my dorm is in my hand. I go to the building and go in. I quickly find dorm 332. I put the key in the hole and walk in. I see one bed already taken but not one in the door. It was guy looking stuff. I groan I have to share a room with a dude. Oh my fucking god. I thought to myself. I quickly set down my bags and walk back down to my car and grab my other bags. I walk back up to the room. To see no one there again. I sigh happily and start to pit my cloths and stuff in my dresser that was near my bed. As I finish making my bed. I put my hands on my hips and look around. My half of the room is so nice looking. I take out a pink,grey,and black shirt from PINK,and dark blue skinny jeans. I walk to the bathroom and change into my cloths. I walk out to see a shirtless guy facing his bed. I guess he heard the bathroom door open cuz he turned around. We stare at each other for like 2 minutes till I look away. "Oh I'm sorry I'm Cailey" I introduce myself. "Cool I'm Cameron" I nod and walk to my dresser. I pull out black PINK socks and grab my black vans. I pull both if those on. I grab a hair tye and put my hair into a messy ponytail. I pull the lose hairs to the front if my face. I grab my key and my phone. "Whoa you have the iPhone 6s+" he says "uh yeah" I nod "that's so cool" "I guess" I say and walk out.