Chapter 14

Morning
I wake up to jacks arms around my waist. I smile and lightly move his arms and get up. I see his roommate chase was already out. I pick up my phone 9:36am. "Hey jack" he doesn't answer "jack babe" I shake him "hmm" he hums. "I have to go to that interview and if you wanna get breakfast with me then get up" he rubs his eyes and gets up. "What are you going to where for the interview?" He asks and runs his hand through his hair. "Um, a shirt from Victoria Secret,jeans and Nike roshes,but the shoes are in my room" "okay". I quickly get dressed in the bathroom and jack gets dressed. I open the door,he's dressed in jeans,vans and a black shirt with a white bandana around his neck. I grab my curling iron, "babe do you want me to go get your shoes while you finish getting ready?" "Awh your already the best boyfriend ever, but yes please, there in my closet,and my keys are by my bag, thank you jack by the way" "no problem baby" he kisses my cheek,grabs my keys and walks out the door. I finish getting ready.

Jacks Pov
I walk up the stairs of the dorm building,smiling like an idiot. It feels so right calling Cailey mine! She's so amazing.i can't wait to tell everyone,and to show her off. I soon get to her dorm and unlock it with her key. I see Cameron in his bed shirtless watching tv, I also hear the shower going. "What are you doing here?" He asks "to get Cailey's roshes" I say and open her closet, damn she has a lot of cloths. I grab the shoes and close the closet. "Oh" "yeah bye" I walk out the door and down to my dorm. As I walk in my beautiful baby,walks out of the bathroom. "Here babe" I hand her the shoes. "Thank you" she smiles and starts to out on socks. "What do you want for breakfast?" "I don't know" she says as she ties one shoe. I bend down and start to tie the other shoe. "Jack stop it" "no" I smile and stand up. I pull her up off the bed. She grabs her phone,keys and small Micheal Kors wallet. "Ready?" I ask "yep" she smiles. Man her smile can melt me away. I grab her hand,and walk out the door. We walk to the parking lot, "my car or yours?" I ask her "it don't matter" she says and looks up at me, I'm at least a head taller than her. "We'll take my car then" "okay" she smiles. I head to Starbucks,"jack you know me to well" she smirks as I pull up to the Starbucks parking lot, it was 10 something. I nod we get out and head inside for food and coffee.