Chapter 5

As I walk down the stairs I text cattie to meet me outside her dorm. I grab the folded map that was in my bra and read it to see where her dorm building is. I find it. It's only 3 buildings away. I walk towards her building. It only took me 5 minutes to get there. As I walk up I see Cattie talking to a guy. "Oh hey here she is" Cattie smiles and points to me. He turns and smiles. He was cute but doesn't look like my type. "Hi" I smile "Cailey this is Jack,Jack [Jack Gilinsky] this is my cousin/Bestfriend Cailey" "hey" "hi" we greet each other. "Well I got to go I'm meeting up with my friends" he smiles and hugs Cattie,then me. "Well come on let's explore campus" I say and then we laugh together. We walk all around campus. Up and down buildings,cafés,etc. "Hey want to go get some dinner" Cattie asks as its already 6 o'clock. "Sure but I have to grab some money i put in my secret place in my dorm" I say "okay" we start to wall away till I turn around still walking. "I'll pick you up" I yell she turns and nods. I smile and make my way to my dorm. I walk in and see Cameron shirtless with blue basketball shorts,laying down on his bed watching tv. He looks at me while I walk to my side and grab my make up bag and grab money out. I only grab 25 dollars. I was about to walk out when Cameron said my name. "Yes" I ask "were are you um going" "to dinner with my friend" he nods. I shut the door and walk to my car. As I get in my car I see Cameron walk out in his basketball shorts and a black shirt. He gets in the Gold Suv beside me. That's his? I question myself. I shrug it off and back out and head to Catties building. I park and she gets in. We decide on in and out. I look up the closet one and start to drive to it. It was 13 minutes away. We crack jokes here and there and I have music on in the back ground. I pull into the parking lot and park. We get out and go in. As I wait in line and look around I see Cameron sitting by himself and eating. I felt bad "hey I'll be right back" I say to Cattie she nods ok. I walk to Cameron's booth. I tap his shoulder. He turns and sees me "yes?" He asks "why are you sitting alone" "cuz my friends went to a bar and I don't like bars" he says I nod "oh OK well um bye" I say as ackwardness comes to the air. As I turn I feel Cameron grab my wrist and pull me back. "Yes" "thank you for checking on me" he smiles. I smile back "no problem" I say and walk away.

{Skip dinner}
I just dropped cattie of and I'm heading to my parking lot of my building. I park next to Cameron again and get out. I walk inside and up the stairs. I unlock our door and walk in. I see Cameron and some guy playing video games. "Oh hey" Cameron says and keeps his eyes on the screen. "Uh hey" "oh this is Taylor,Taylor this is my roommate Cailey". The Taylor glances at me,looks back at the screen and back at me. He drops his remote with wide eyes. Cameron pauses the game. "Yo snap out of it" he snaps his fingers in Taylor's face. "Sorry but you roommate is fucking hot" "thanks but just stop" Cameron laughs. I walk to my dresser and pull out my matching elephant pajamas a Adidas grey sports bra and Calvin Klein underwear. I walk to the bathroom after grabbing my toiletry bag with my hair stuff and everything. I turn on the shower and strip out of my cloths. I get in the shower and start to wash my hair. I rinse the conditioner out of my hair and wash my body. I rinse my body and turn off the water. I open the shower curtain and grab my towel. I dry off and get dressed in my pajamas. I walk out and only see Cameron. I put my cloths in my ditty cloths hamper. I lay down and start to text my mom.
(🐧=Cailey,🐼=Mom)

🐧~Hey

🐼~Hey sweetie,how are things?

🐧~Good,I'm in bed and I just figured I'd say goodnight,so Good Night

🐼~OK sweetie text me in the morning,Good night

🐧~OK mom good night

I go back to my message board again and click on Blakes name. I text him.
(🐧=Cailey,🐶=Blake)

🐧~Hey

🐶~Hey loser

🐧~Wassup

🐶~Just in my room watching TV and talking to my sister😊

🐧~Oh cool,I'm laying in bed

🐶~Lol,so how is it up there?

🐧~Good,well night I have school tomorrow and I'm tired

I can't tell Blake I'm having a roommate as a guy cuz he'll flip his lid. Cuz me and Blake are basically brother and sister even tho we're best friends.

🐶~Okay Night
I set my phone down on my night stand and plug it up to my floral cord. "Night" I say to Cameron and shut off my lamp. "Night" he mumbles. I drift to sleep on my bed that I'll be sleeping on for 4 years.