Chapter 2

Morning~10:00
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I sit up and look around. Both Cattie and Blake are still alseep. I get up and walk out my room and down the stairs as I put my hair in a messy bun. I walk to pass the living room to the kitchen. I see my mom cooking and my brothers talking at the island. "Morning sis" brandon says once he sees me. "Morning" I smile I at him. "When are you leaving?" Hunter asks. "What you want me gone" I say sarcastically. "No just want your room" he smiles I roll my eyes. He's been on about that since I got my letter in the mail. "No your not getting her room she needs somewhere to stay while she here on breaks" my mom speaks up and turns around. She gives the eye to hunter. He sighs but nods. She smirks and turns around. Me,Brandon and Ashton giggle. Hunter sends us a death glare. We just laugh more till I hear foot steps. I look up and see Cattie. "I smelled food" she says I laugh."Well here" mom my says and sets down a plated and a plate filled with pancakes. We all grab plate and dig in. "BLAKE BREAKFAST" Cattie yells. I smile and stuff a peice of pancake in my mouth. We hear him walk downstairs. "I hate you guys" he groans and grabs a plate "no you don't you love us" Cattie says and points between me and her. "Yeah I do.. sadly" he whispers the last part to himself. But me and Cattie heard him. We drop our forks amd walk over. We punch him in the arm. "Ow,you guys heard that?" He asks and rubs his arm. "Yeah" we say and start to eat again. I get done and start to wash my plate. Then everyone else finishes and just puts them to the side and walks away. I mentally groan but wash them anyway. After I'm done with that I walk to my room and shut the door. I lock it and go to my bathroom that's in my room. I strip out of my pajamas i changed into last night and get in the shower. I wash my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I wash my body with coconut scented body wash. After I'm done I open the shower curtain and dry myself off with a blue towel that I borrowed from hunter sense mine are all packed into a bag. I walk out and take out my outfit I chose to wear for my trip before I packed up all my stuff. It was grey and black Victoria's Secret leggings and a purple and white PINK shirt that said 'pink' in black with my grey and black sports bra. I pull those on and pull on socks. I walk to my closet from my dresser and start to pick up bags. I pick up my 4 backpacks that's filled with cloths and other stuff. 2 of them on my shoulders and I'm carrying 2. I grab my keys and unlock my car from inside. I set them back down and walk out and down the stairs. "Do you need help?" Blake asks when I walk into the living room. "No its fine" I say and open up the front door. I walk out and set down my grey Backpack from PINK. I open up the the door to my rover and put in my backpacks. As I shut the door and turn I run into a chest. I look up and see Blake and Cattie beside him with the rest of my bags. "I told you guys that I didn't need any help" I say and open up my trunk "well to bad" Cattie says and sets down her bags that she has of mine in "Yeah" Blake agrees. I roll my eyes and we walk inside. "What time are you leaving?" Cattie asks as we sit down on the couch. "Um probably about 2 or 3" yes I'm driving cuz I don't want to carry all my bags to the airport and all that jazz. "Oh ok" "well I got some news" Cattie smiles at me. "What is it?" Me and Blake ask in sync. "Im also going to California State University" she smiles huge. I scream "really" she smiles and nods. "No wonder you wouldn't let me in your room." I say coming to realization when she wouldn't let me in my room at all. "Yeah" she smiles we hug. "What? Your both going what am I supposed to do now" Blake finally says. "You got Ethan don't you and your other friends" me and Cattie say in sync. " I guess" he says. We have a group hug and start taking Cattie's bags from her room to her car. "Am I going to follow you or" Cattie says. "Um you can follow me and me can have each other on the phone" I say she nods.