Chapter 16

"What do we have here?" I hear as jack and I wait for Cattie and G. I look and see them "me and jack are dating now" I smile at them,as Jack draps a arm around my shoulder. "YAYYYY" Cattie screeches and hugs jack and I, "alright alright,lets go to the movies" G says and pulls Cattie off of us.

Skip Movies~~ Heading to dorms
"So are you gonna crash at mine tonight?" Jaco asks me as he holds my hand, "no I want my bed tonight" I chuckle "but what if she's there?" "I really don't care,it's my dorm not hers" "my baby right" he smirks kisses my fore head as we're in front of my dorm room. "K,I'll see you tomorrow" "of course" he kisses my cheek. I smile,he walks away and I unlock the door and walk in,only to see just Cameron. "So you and jack a thing?" "Yeah, why?" I smile at jacks name. "Nothing" is all he says and he turns on the tv, I roll my eyes, I grab pajamas, which contain black leggings,a PINK tank top, underwear, and sports bra. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I wash my hair with cinnamon shampoo and conditioner and I washed my body with coconut body wash, after I'm done i dry myself off with a towel and get dressed, as I walk out Cameron's on the phone, "yeah baby,we'll go to lunch tomorrow" he smiles to himself as he talks on the phone. I roll my eyes and put my dirty cloths in the my hamper. I get in my bed and text Jack,my brothers,my mom,Cattie,and Blake goodnight. After I go to sleep.

Cameron's Pov
Fuck You jack I think to myself after she said yes that her and jack are a thing. Cameron what the fuck are you doing! You have a girlfriend! I say to my self. I just watch tv till Ashley calls me.

Morning Cailey's Pov
I wake up at 9:30,the next day,a Sunday. I check my phone and I have a lot of good Morning text from brothers,and my mom. I assume that jack,Blake and Cattie aren't up yet, anyways I reply to my brothers and mom and I get up. I grab cloths and go to the bathroom. I do my hair and make up before I get dressed, the cloths I picked were a black and white striped crop top and I match it with a navy blue high waisted skirt, I walk out and see Cameron still asleep. I pull on some socks and my low top converse, I grab my phone and my keys and walk out of the dorm. As I walk down the flights of stairs to get to jacks floor I run into her. "Oh your Cailey right? Cameron's roommate?" "Uh yeah" "yeah well stay away from Cameron as much as you can or else?" "I can't just stay away from him he's my roommate" "that's why i said try duh" she says in a cocky tone, and walks away. I roll my eyes,stupid girls, I get to jacks dorm door and knock,hopefully his roommates up. Soon enough the door opens to jacks roommate, "jacks still asleep" he says "oh I know,but can I come in? I'm gonna wake him up" he smirks "fine by me". I walk in and see jack on his side, I step up into his roommates bed "whoaaa what are you doing?" "Just watch" 1...2...3 I jump from his roommates bed to his and start jumping "come on jack get up" I sing, he groans, I stop and sit on my knees,I hear his roommate in the background laughing his ass off, he turns to me, I smile innocently "your so lucky I like you"