Chapter 15

Still Jacks Pov
"Jack do I look okay?" She asks once we're in front of the nike store. "Baby look fine" I smile at her. She blushes when I call her baby,it's so cute,she cute. "Okay,wish me luck" she smiles,I kiss her cheek and she walks inside. I walk around the mall,I went into stores and other things.

Cailey's Pov
I'm so nervous, "hi are you um Cailey" one of the employees asks me "Um yes I am" "okay follow me" I follow her to the back. "The manager will come in a minute or 2" she smiles,it was the same girl I asked if there hiring. "Good luck" she smiles some more and walks out of the room.

Skip the interview
"I'll give you a call on Tuesday" the guy shakes my hand "okay thank you" I smile and walk out to the mall. I call jack "hey babe where are you?" I ask him "um by the food court,did you get the job?" "Not yet,he'll give me a call on Tuesday" "hopefully you get it" "yeah" "I'll come to you" "okay" "bye princess" "bye" and I wait.

Cameron's Pov
"Babe are you okay?" Ashley asks,I snap out of my mind, "oh uh yeah,let's cuddle" I sigh,she snuggles into my side. I'm wondering if Jack and Cailey are dating,cause of what happened this morning. They can't date,they just can't. Like 30 minutes later I hear them outside. "Bye babe" "bye" she walks in smiling, me and Ashley look at her. "Oh you guys are still hanging,I'll just go with jack" she smiles. She turns,goes outside while shutting the door. "She smiles to much" Ashley mutters "it's not wrong to smile to much,she's really nice actually" I say sticking up for Cailey "Cameron!" "Sorry,but she hasn't done anything to you so don't pick on her" I say truthfully. "Okay fine" she lays back down.

Cailey's Pov
After I say that stuff to Cameron and his girlfriend. I run after jack as I reach the stairs he's on the second flight. "Jack!" I yell. I go down the stairs and meet up with him. "I thought you was going to study?" He gives me an confused look "girlfriend" is all I say. He nods understandingly,"well what do you want to do now baby" he throws his arm over my shoulder. "Lets go to the movies with Cattie and jack!" I smile at jack. "Okay I'll call jack you call Cattie" I call Cattie, "hey girl!" She chirps into the phone "hey me and jack are going to the movies do you wanna come,jack g's coming" i sing the last part. "Yeah I'll come" "okay meet by my car" "k" I hang up. "Is Jack coming?" I ask "yeah,meeting by your car right? Well that's what I said" "I said the same to Cattie" "good" he kisses my forehead.

Catties Pov
I start to get ready, I get dressed in a red sweater,jeans with holes in the knees,and black vans. I just put my hair in curls. I grab money and my phone. "Bye roomie" I say to my roommate Katherine. "Bye" she smiles while looking up from her book. As I walk down the stairs,jack comes off of his floor. "Hey do you know that Cailey and Jack are dating?" He asks once he saw me I gasp "Cailey didn't tell" "I think they was waiting till tonight to tell us but her roommate which is also mine and jacks friend called and told me" "oh okay" I sigh in relief,Cailey was about to get her ass rammed out. Me and Jack walk out to Cailey's car. We see Jack and Cailey sitting in her trunk cuddling waiting for us.